exiledblue

Billy Gilmour

Billy gets Covid , entire Scotland squad fine but Mount and Chilwell have to self isolate for ten days .

You really couldn't make this up .

4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Billy gets Covid , entire Scotland squad fine but Mount and Chilwell have to self isolate for ten days .

You really couldn't make this up .

Well some of did say he should have been out on loan...

Ruudboy   

England's Ben Chilwell and Mason Mount have to self-isolate after coming into close contact with Scotland's Billy Gilmour and will miss Tuesday's final Euro 2020 group game against the Czech Republic. Chilwell and Mount were seen interacting with Gilmour after Friday's goalless draw with Scotland at Wembley. Gilmour has since tested positive for Covid-19 and will miss Scotland's final group game against Croatia on Tuesday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57560206

Ham   

I thought they were simply training separate from the rest of the team as a precaution.

Players were all over each other during the game. 

chara   
11 minutes ago, Ham said:

I thought they were simply training separate from the rest of the team as a precaution.

Players were all over each other during the game. 

Ah Ham....there's "All Over Each Other" and there's Chelsea players "all over each other"...and I'm mindful of a corner with as close an encounter between all and sundry as any time after the whistle. As Mark questioned re not being able to make this up.....yep...THEY can!

Ham   
6 minutes ago, chara said:

Ah Ham....there's "All Over Each Other" and there's Chelsea players "all over each other"...and I'm mindful of a corner with as close an encounter between all and sundry as any time after the whistle. As Mark questioned re not being able to make this up.....yep...THEY can!

I'm sure there was social distancing in the Scottish dressing room and hotel after the England game 🙄 Nobody else self isolating. 5 second arm around the shoulder? 

The authorities are making [email protected] of themselves in every situation. 

chara   
5 minutes ago, Ham said:

I'm sure there was social distancing in the Scottish dressing room and hotel after the England game 🙄 Nobody else self isolating. 5 second arm around the shoulder? 

The same "authority" mindset that sent thousands of supporters to Portugal..allowed (?) a full house in Budapest and fined England for wearing a poppy symbol but allow a keeper to wear a rainbow symbol...indeed ..again..THEY can make it up!

I hasten to add I take no stance over the issues but merely point out "stuff"

Kezza   

Stadiums are crowded now. But with one case among footballers he is isolated immediately. What about the crowd that is allowed to mingle? Why the large crowd and no distancing at the stands? Are supporters and normal citizens less important than footballers?

I hate this pandemic bsh**. Hope someone or an entire nation gets punished heavily for starting this sh*tshow.

Edited by Kezza

19 minutes ago, Ham said:

I'm sure Gareth won't have it .

Lol.

The sheep that roared . As . If .

paulw66   
35 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Stadiums are crowded now. But with one case among footballers he is isolated immediately. What about the crowd that is allowed to mingle? Why the large crowd and no distancing at the stands? Are supporters and normal citizens less important than footballers?

The player(s) have to isolate because if they pass onto the whole squad, and enough of them have symptoms, then they can't play. Gilmour , it sounds like, has no symptoms, but imagine if he didn't isolate and then a dozen were bed ridden.