exiledblue

Billy Gilmour

1 hour ago, Ham said:

I thought they were simply training separate from the rest of the team as a precaution.

Players were all over each other during the game. 

and dont the scots eat or sit in the changing room together?

Kezza   
52 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

The player(s) have to isolate because if they pass onto the whole squad, and enough of them have symptoms, then they can't play. Gilmour , it sounds like, has no symptoms, but imagine if he didn't isolate and then a dozen were bed ridden.

I understand. What I'm saying is imagine if this does apply to the crowd now. It doesn't seem so and it seems like it's alright now if a dozen bed ridden as you said comes from the crowd not the players. I'm all for having crowd back in the stadium. But having a full stadium at 50k vs a 8-10k stadium with everyone in close proximity, is just taking the pi**. There's no difference.

Kezza   
17 minutes ago, Ham said:

20210621_201756.jpg

20210621_201743.jpg

20210621_201732.jpg

20210621_201627.jpg

20210621_201624.jpg

20210621_201620.jpg

20210621_201616.jpg

20210621_201340.jpg

Presumably they managed to determine that he had not gotten the virus yet during the match. 

paulw66   
13 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Presumably they managed to determine that he had not gotten the virus yet during the match. 

All the England players have tested negative

1 hour ago, exiledblue said:

and dont the scots eat or sit in the changing room together?

I guess the thing is that the virus could break into the England camp though Chilwell or Mount and that is why they are kept separate.  If Gilmour has the virus the whole scottis squad has probably been compromised for a few days already, so there is not much to be gained now other than isolating Billy.
Still rather surprised that Billy wasn't vaccinated months ago by Chelsea.

8 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I guess the thing is that the virus could break into the England camp though Chilwell or Mount and that is why they are kept separate.  If Gilmour has the virus the whole scottis squad has probably been compromised for a few days already, so there is not much to be gained now other than isolating Billy.

Not sure private companies had access to the vaccine, at least here in Italy they didn't

13 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

Not sure private companies had access to the vaccine, at least here in Italy they didn't

I bet they did.  It would have been a lot easier to get hold of than the testing was a year ago.  They wouldn't be able to talk about it though.

(It was officially only through NHS here).  

Edited by Droy was my hero

10 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

He could be vaccinated and still test +ve 

Same has happened to Chris Paul who has tested +ve months after getting vaccinated and has to miss the Western conference finals until his 10 days are completed.

54 minutes ago, didierforever said:

He could be vaccinated and still test +ve 

Same has happened to Chris Paul who has tested +ve months after getting vaccinated and has to miss the Western conference finals until his 10 days are completed.

My step Dad was in hospital in January with it. He has had both jabs. Last week he tested positive for it again.