Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liam w

Predictor: Match 1 H vs Crystal Palace

Liam w   

Hi all,

The new season is nearly upon us and we will be kicking off against Crystal Palace.

Let's find out who on here is the best person to take to the bookies with you.

Comment on this page what you think the final score will be, the first goal scorer and the minute of the first goal.

For example:

Chelsea 2 - 1 Palace

Lukaku

27th minute

Each category will be worth 5 pts if exactly correct, if you get the correct winner but not the correct scoreline you will get 2 pts. If you get all 3 correct your score will be doubled and you will walk away with a maximum of 30 pts.

For example if chelsea win 1 - 0 and Lukaku scores on the 19th minute the above prediction will be worth 7 pts.

2 pts for the correct result. But not the correct scoreline

5 pts for the correct goal scorer.

All predictions are to be in 30 mins before kick off

I will be keeping track of the results for each week and a running total and after the last day of the season we will see who is king/queen of the predictions.

Have fun

Chelsea 3 Palace 0 

first scorer Werner

4th minute 

Holymoly   

Chelsea 2-0 Crystal Palace

Havertz

43 mins

chara   

Chelsea 3 - 1 Palace

Havertz 26th minute

Liam w   

wow there has been a great response so far.

People are more than welcome to change their minds when it gets to a hour before kick off and they realise the person they picked to be their first goal scorer isn't starting, I would prefer if you made a new comment rather then edit your first prediction, it would be a lot easier for me to notice if it was a new comment.

Remember though the deadline is half hour before kick off only because I would like to watch some of the first half. This includes any edits, I'm not going to be accepting any edits half way into the game once people realise they were overly ambitious.

Many thanks everyone so far for taking part - this is a sincere thank you. I am aware I am a newbie on this site and this has really made me feel welcome.

But I am still waiting for mummy sorry I'm not allowed to call her that @JaneB to get involved.

Love you all