JaneB

Chelsea 7 Norwich City 0

Recommended Posts

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Norwich City at Stamford Bridge before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 12.30 hours on Saturday, 23rd October 2021 (Local time/date) (Live on BT Sport)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Lukaku cannot hit the net in this we should seriously think about part exchange.

Hint to the rest of them , big geezer , bit tubby , chin beard and sidies.

 

Edited by Mark Kelly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Lukaku doesn't score in this one, I will start to worry. We really have no excuse not to absolutely go at them and hammer the goal.

I'll be driving to Wales during this one, so will only get the highlights on MOTD... I hope we're first on, for all the right reasons.

 

Mendy

Azpi - Silva - Rudiger

CHO - Kante - Jorginho - Chilwell

Mount - Lukaku - Werner

 

I hope we can just have a run of games playing this front 3, they are for me are the best we have at the moment, so let's give them a chance to build up a solid understanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bert19   
7 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

That doesn't sound comfy. I want a nice walkover, 5-0 kind of thing., game done at HT. 

In all seriousness, it would be a relief to see at least half a dozen Chelsea goals in the next two games.  if they were mainly coming from the attacking players, that would be a bonus too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bert19 said:

In all seriousness, it would be a relief to see at least half a dozen Chelsea goals in the next two games.  if they were mainly coming from the attacking players, that would be a bonus too. 

Liverpool beat them 3-0, City 5-0. I think, for once, we will have that relief. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Liverpool beat them 3-0, City 5-0. I think, for once, we will have that relief. 

Norwich dropped Gilmour and went to 5 at the back a few games ago.  Last two games they kept clean sheets and picked up their first two points of the season.

Not sure if Gilmour was relevant to that - but he won't be playing in this game anyway.  

I guess it will be one of those dull games against a packed defence again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Norwich dropped Gilmour and went to 5 at the back a few games ago.  Last two games they kept clean sheets and picked up their first two points of the season.

Not sure if Gilmour was relevant to that - but he won't be playing in this game anyway.  

I guess it will be one of those dull games against a packed defence again.

No please, anything but that! :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now