JaneB

Chelsea 1 Burnley 1

Jasonb   

We should win yet must not underestimate Burnley they have some decent players that on their day can score some cracking goals.

Full strength for me with changes made just for injury.

Hope Mount is available if only from the bench. 

As expected Kovacic, Lukaku & Werner are out. Add to that Alonso who picked up a knock to the ankle in the last minute of the Malmo game.

Mount's absence has been due to an infected wisdom tooth. Tuchel says he's lost a bit of weight as he's not been able to eat properly. Now on meds and theoretically available tomorrow.

On 04/11/2021 at 9:19 AM, paulw66 said:

We are due a wobbly result, but hopefully Saturday won't be it. 

Not expecting too many problems on Saturday, but with Leicester, Utd and Wham coming up soon, we might get a wobbly result or two from those games. 

paulw66   
27 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

As expected Kovacic, Lukaku & Werner are out. Add to that Alonso who picked up a knock to the ankle in the last minute of the Malmo game.

Mount's absence has been due to an infected wisdom tooth. Tuchel says he's lost a bit of weight as he's not been able to eat properly. Now on meds and theoretically available tomorrow.

I would guess that if there is any doubt, Mount starts on the bench.....

Mendy, AC, Thiago, Rudiger, Chilwell, James, Jorginho, Kante, Havertz, CHO, Ziyech.........

Subs: GK, Trevor, Azpi, RLC, Pulisic, Mount.......then one from Saul and Barkley

asvaberg   
30 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

"Better call Saul" :)

chara   
14 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

"Better call Saul" :)

Yeah..but call him what?

Sciatika   

Andre Mariner is the man in black. The bad news is that Mike Dean is on VAR.

They're a bunch of cheats who kick you and scream like babies when you retaliate so Marriner needs to be wise to it which I'm certain he won't be.  Dean on VAR is recipe for disaster.

Most seasons I worry about this game and we cruise past them .

This year I'm not so worried which may be the death knell right there.