• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hernancrespo

Cfcnet Football Fiesta

Following debates and discussions in our intelligent forum, a number of us have thought of the idea of organising a CFC-NET football match as part of our sporting fraternity for our beloved Chelsea. It will also allow for some of us to show you the skills of yesteryears that were never live on TV. I personally play these days as a striker and so much love it be it indoor or outdoor.

Are you interested? Can we make this real? Can we come together and have a laugh or serious football show? You never know how this could a chance to joining the great Chelsea Football Club.

The journey starts with your responses and I think basole will fly in from Uganda for this...

quote:Originally posted by hernancrespo

Following debates and discussions in our intelligent forum, a number of us have thought of the idea of organising a CFC-NET football match as part of our sporting fraternity for our beloved Chelsea. It will also allow for some of us to show you the skills of yesteryears that were never live on TV. I personally play these days as a striker and so much love it be it indoor or outdoor.

Are you interested? Can we make this real? Can we come together and have a laugh or serious football show? You never know how this could a chance to joining the great Chelsea Football Club.

The journey starts with your responses and I think basole will fly in from Uganda for this...

id="quote">

id="quote">

If Basole flies in from Uganda I better get my arse on a plane from Denmark!

And mind you, I was actually quite a gem back in the days as a member of the Swedish U-16 team! Brace yourselves...

You think Arsensen will be there scouting new talent? ;) LOL.

Hernan, cracking idea mate. I'm in.

I play 'keeper, and not too shabby (if I do say so myself).

Hernan, where abouts geographically are you and where are you thinking of holding this extravaganza.

I'm in.

:)

Maybe if Toby, Rob, Jez or Peter got onboard it could be used to raise funds for the site ? If enough people were interested and enough organisation possible maybe it could even be a 5 aside tournament ? If you had only 10 posters who felt they could put together a team that's 50 people, charge 5 or 10 pounds a head to cover expenses, buy a little trophy and reap the profits ?

Or just a match could be fun, bagsy being on the blue team !

- and nobodies allowed to do any training or get fit ! that's cheating ! ;-)

sambo   

Are we talking a 5-a-side tournament, or a "25 Vs 25...young boys...jumpers for goal-posts" type thing?

Great idea.With the contacts some of you lot have out there,it could be a great event.

quote:Originally posted by hughjars99

Hernan, cracking idea mate. I'm in.

I play 'keeper, and not too shabby (if I do say so myself).

Hernan, where abouts geographically are you and where are you thinking of holding this extravaganza.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Nice one hughjars99. I live in South East London buddy and will be prepared to make this happen anywhere suitable for all of us. Trust me as the the best striker that never was... Any idea of where this could hold?