• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hernancrespo

Chelsea Networking...

ChAoS   

I have total faith in Frank Arnesen after reading the article. So many hot talents.. basole is getting excited.

basole   
quote:Originally posted by ChAoS

I have total faith in Frank Arnesen after reading the article. So many hot talents.. basole is getting excited.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I really I'm.

Ove   

Can we really believe him though? I mean, why travel all the way to Peru in order to scout talents and then tell all about them to the press afterwards? Perhaps Arnesen is just telling about all the talents that already are well-known and already overhyped, while secretly planning to swoop for someone else. Someone like Gegelaki Mbuma-Vanhanen, a 15 year old uber-talent from Madagascar with European passport through his Finnish origins, known for his variation of the seal dribble, where he actually conceals the ball in his abnormally huge mouth while sprinting for the goal and releasing it into the net.

basole   
quote:Originally posted by Ove

Can we really believe him though? I mean, why travel all the way to Peru in order to scout talents and then tell all about them to the press afterwards? Perhaps Arnesen is just telling about all the talents that already are well-known and already overhyped, while secretly planning to swoop for someone else. Someone like Gegelaki Mbuma-Vanhanen, a 15 year old uber-talent from Madagascar with European passport through his Finnish origins, known for his variation of the seal dribble, where he actually conceals the ball in his abnormally huge mouth while sprinting for the goal and releasing it into the net.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Ha ha ha ha ahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(falls off the chair, and gets suspended by his boss for laughing out loud) Ove, you have killed me with laughter. Ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Sides splitting...................blood everywhere!

Doe he have a french agent? Can we be sure he's 15 Ove?

Lovely use of the word 'uber-talent', go to the top of the class!

uber-sausage!