• Current Donation Goals

kebbell   
quote:Originally posted by yankeefrank8

I'm going to order the new Centerary Jersey and I am going to get a players name on the back. I don't know who to get though and I was wondering out of these who I should get.

Wright-Phillips

Tiago

Gallas

Del Horno

Crespo

Drogba

Gudjohnsen

J. Cole

Robben

Duff

Terry

Lampard

id="quote">

id="quote">

A matter I would like raised at a future fans forum is the perennial matter of the price of merchandise at the club, specifically replica kit.Why can I buy a replica shirt £5.00 cheaper in the high street (in some cases with name/number printing thrown in for a modest sum) than I can in the Megastore and what incentive is there to buy a shirt at an inflated price?

I don't feel I am cheating CFC by opting for the cheaper option because presumably the club benefits from these sales aswell as from direct purchase from the Club. I know that I am rewarded with Team Card points but I can't believe the reward for a shirt is as much as £5.The Club should surely be seeking to at least match or undercut high street prices and offering team card points aswell or offering significant discounts to season ticket holders.

I know this may be a somewhat naive post, but I am sure it is a common view among committed fans and is worth raising as an issue.

Thanks

quote:Originally posted by TeRiYaKi

That so doesn't make sense Toby!

id="quote">

id="quote">

Does now... just edited it... changed my mind on what what was going to say half way through!! :)

Absolutely agree with Paul Bradbury. A large sports shop near me was selling shirts with Terry 26 or Lampard 8 (official PL printing) for £35. It cost £50 in the megastore didn't it? I'd like to use the megastore but don't see the point when they obviously seek to exploit our love to such degrees. The season review dvd was £15 plus p&p but you could buy it from a number of online stores for £11 (free p&p)! The Chelsea shop should be competitive. Especially seeing as they're "our" products; why should high street stores be able to sell cheaper than the people who commission the products?

basole   
quote:Originally posted by Matt Connellan

Just be grateful you don't have to pay upto £20 postage to Australia!

id="quote">

id="quote">

I gave my brother (stays in London) money to get for me the new kit and he tells me I will get it next month because he is travelling to Uganda then. Atleast you pay postage and get it in time.

I dunno why people get so worked up about replica shirts - they're pants anyway. If you're gonna wear colours then the 60's/70's retro ones are far better plus you're not loaded up with enough static to power a small country. Nasty things!

Sir   

IMO, the shirt is expensive, but I'm definetly going to pay for it because it's our shirt, and the centenary shirt at that, I'll probebly have 2 or 3 by the end of the season.