• Current Donation Goals

Estache   

JJB and JD sports is where I buy my chelsea kit from and they are damn expensive. I am 16 and I have to pay £35 for a chelsea shirt. I know it is a great shirt but surely £15-£20 will be great. With a big club like chelsea titles and tv money will be enough to give roman abromovich his profit.

quote:Originally posted by Fentini

20 quid postage for a DVD even . Have it for 2 bloody days ,when someone decides to break into the house and nick all the DVD,s .Plus my Chelsea DVD.

Only up side after watching it .I hope the prick becomes a fan .

id="quote">

id="quote">

Haha. It will be hard for him not to after our season.

As for the shirt prices...buying online is the best choice. You can shop around for competitive prices. Not too sure bout UK stores, but I've found decent deals for stores in the US.

quote:
quote:Originally posted by TeRiYaKi

Does now... just edited it... changed my mind on what what was going to say half way through!! :)

id="quote">

id="quote">

Didn't know that you could edit posts without an edit mark, the perks of being an administrator =p

id="quote">

id="quote">

Yep, I edit by stealth. ;) Also means I look like a lazy bugger too!

quote:Originally posted by Matt Connellan

Just be grateful you don't have to pay upto £20 postage to Australia!

id="quote">

id="quote">

Matt,

You should have ordered your shirt from the U.S. the company I used do not charge any shipping or delivery charge at all. They charge 10 pounds to guarantee it delivered in 5 to 7 days if you want to pay to get it very quick. Also the shirt was only 22 pounds.

Regarding shirts bought from shops other than the Megastore / Chelsea Mail Order, Chelsea receive nothing from these sales. It's a transaction between Umbro, the retailer and the customer. CFC are not involved in the loop. The retailer buys the goods from Umbro and flogs them at their own price and keeps any profit made. Chelsea only earn money from shirt sales made by the club itself, I.e. directly to fans.

I still can't see why they should be so much dearer from Chelsea, but simply as a matter of loyalty I feel obliged to buy my merchandise from the club. I'd still rather Chelsea has my money than any sports retailer. Us members do get a meagre 5% back as a loyalty bonus from the Megastore which at least covers the postage.

Well at least you guys/kids have a choice of outlets. The only place which sells womans sizes is the Online store, so I habe to pay full price. I did it through the CFCnet link though so hopefully a little contribution will be paid (or however it works).

Anyway, I'm just glad they do ladies sizes finally, though I cannot understand why they are not really fitted, you'd think the whole point of a womans shirt would be it to make it fitted around the waist and hips, but its not, I have the smallest size and its still a bit loose and baggy

Khobar   
quote:Originally posted by christring

I got zola 25, just seems a bit of nostalgia kicking in for me, but having the clubs best ever player on the shirt in the centenery year is cool for me.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I knew it, I've been conned again! Zola was the clubs best ever player then???

Anybody want to buy a Rougvie 4 shirt cheap?

$63 plus $31 shipping chelsea megastore or pay even more through kitbag and then they dont have my frigging size anybody got any good u.s. sites to get one from would appreciate the info

quote:Originally posted by Goldcoastblue

id="quote">

id="quote">

Matt,

You should have ordered your shirt from the U.S. the company I used do not charge any shipping or delivery charge at all. They charge 10 pounds to guarantee it delivered in 5 to 7 days if you want to pay to get it very quick. Also the shirt was only 22 pounds.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Which company was this??!!

quote:Originally posted by Goldcoastblue

id="quote">

id="quote">

Matt,

id="quote">

id="quote">

Which company was this??!!

Matt,

Here is the company link: http://www.football-shirts.net

Although everything is quoted in pounds, the correspondance is from the States?, do not ask me why?. I did think it was a good cheap deal though.

id="quote">

id="quote">