• Current Donation Goals

You made me almost pour my drink! OK... I bought my home shirt yesterday and the football shorts as well from the megastore where prices hardly come down to earth. Don't ask me the price coz it's almost £57 in total. I have seen the stripes and it must be some odd design but I love the shirt.

Maybe that is why Robben is playing this way. Maybe the stripes are confusing Lampard too...

quote:Originally posted by peter cox

Have you also noticed that the new away kit looks like a white one thats been left in the wash with your birds blue knickers!

id="quote">

id="quote">

LOL!

Peter you're spot on! Sterling Blue! I bought the socks to replace my now over washed home socks and my missus said they look like they've been put through the wash with a blue shirt! I've got to buy the shorts now to show that it's an actual colour.

On a similar note is anyone a bit sick of the Chelsea-isation of everything, I walked into a large 'pile it high' sports shop in Croydon and thought it was the megastore! one kid was fighting with his Mum over some Chelsea branded jelly babies!!!!! I not naive, I understand it's the way of football and that were champions but can't it be taken a bit far?

Shaun Wright-Phillips should be banned from being photgraphed in the new away kit. He would still look like it was last season.

Sausage

Ove   
quote:Originally posted by gronkjaer77

Shaun Wright-Phillips should be banned from being photgraphed in the new away kit. He would still look like it was last season.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I still don't get it, that shirt looks white!

WPAULWIN   
quote:Originally posted by Raymond Liu

It's a slow day so I thought I'd get a pointless post in, has anyone noticed in the centenary kit with the golden stripes under the arms there is an uneven number of stripes?

id="quote">

id="quote">

Brilliant..... no cricket ... Blackburn Vrs Bolton on the telly ... and I thought I was bored yesterday.

I'm having a s**tty Monday and this has cheered me up!!

One stripe for each player in our starting XI perhaps?

Why oh why, won't Chelsea sell kits in the US and why isn't the season review available in region 1.

3 more weeks before I get my No.26, champions scarf and the gothic Sweat shirt...can't wait!

quote:Originally posted by Raymond Liu

It's a slow day so I thought I'd get a pointless post in, has anyone noticed in the centenary kit with the golden stripes under the arms there is an uneven number of stripes?

id="quote">

id="quote">

Is this significant??

if not I think you have to much time on your hands!

talalkc   

I was wondering what the reason is for there not being a Makelele hero printing on the official jerseys on the megastores website. Also where could I find one if available?