• Current Donation Goals

arun_ceo   

hmmm...not too enthusiastic abt this color...Personally I love Blue as well as Black. Now no more Black away kit. I wonder what the color of the third kit is? Will it be Black or white? And is this for all premiership matches as well as CL?

Baker   

The Scousers now have no excuse for missing us with their missles.

Adidas should have put a big fat bumble bee on there instead of a lion.

There is a fat chance on rye bread that I will purchase this kit.

Edited by Baker

All those complaining about the new kit are so out of touch. According to the Menswear correspondent of the Times:

The strip is in line with a summer trend towards neon. ’The kit seems like something from the nu-rave scene,’ she said. She felt it could allow players and supporters to pass from stadiums to trendy London clubs without needing to change their shirts. ’You could go to Boombox in Hoxton wearing that and not look out of place.’

So there you have it. I've ordered mine in Extra-Large...

I really like it,for the first time ever I might actually buy the keeprs shirt aswell with Cech on the back.I can't decide who to get on the back of the away shirt-Carvalho,Terry,j.Cole?

ifan   

First impression: It sucks!

Today, 2nd impression: It still sucks!

Maybe by the mid of next season I'll think its okay.

Egad.

I would NOT walk straight out of Stamford Bridge and into a nightclub with a neon yellow away shirt on - just imagining it makes it sound weird...

bonoz   

I think it looks okay, and will grow on me and some of you skeptics. In fact I'm beginning to find it attactive and different. And agreed on radioactive glow in the dark. At least our passing and vision will be top notch.

But I loved the black kit with the silver badge and the blue lines. Just lovely.

It certainly looked better the 2nd time I saw it, its beginnning to grow on me. But like Bonoz I loved the black shirt that was great.

I think it looks okay, and will grow on me and some of you skeptics. In fact I'm beginning to find it attactive and different. And agreed on radioactive glow in the dark. At least our passing and vision will be top notch.

But I loved the black kit with the silver badge and the blue lines. Just lovely.

At the second time of looking at it - sorry still don't like it - gut instinct and all that and while I don't mind Chelsea in black (last seasons was OK but much prefer the midnight blue version of 5 or 6 seasons back), this one just doesn't do it for me. I've been amused reading the comments along the lines of looking like cyclists, stewards, policemen etc, etc - all perfectly valid - problem is, it doesn't look like a Chelsea away shirt - and we've had some monsters before this one...