• Current Donation Goals

Err is it me or has Frank been at the pies again??

LOL no they've used my body and put super Franks head on it ;-)

I heard that we might be wearing the white kit today against the Hammers with the blue shorts, dont quote me on it though because I'm always usually wrong.

IF we dont wear the white kit at all this season would that be a first? or has there been other kits we've never wore?

The kits will take some getting used to but I'm sure they'll be very nice once I get Ballack 13 and Drogba 11 on the back of them lol :)

Said that last year. As a designer I find it unsettling. I believe its a ploy to represent the lack of balance in our team. Cheeky scamps.

Haha, made me laugh.

Mehrino   

Really liking the black 3rd for next season if only for the reason that it'll make Sidwell look like a duracell battery.

I sure hope we wear the third kit - the neon yellow kit is cursed! I've never seen hide nor hair of the third kit either...

Really liking the black 3rd for next season if only for the reason that it'll make Sidwell look like a duracell battery.

lol nice one! But I don't know if Sidwell will still be at Chelsea by the time it gets released

I heard that we might be wearing the white kit today against the Hammers with the blue shorts, dont quote me on it though because I'm always usually wrong.

We are wearing that exact kit today.

The black kit looks awesome!

ramy002   

What happened to Carefree Chris's website? I get an error everytime I try to view it. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I'd just like to get my hands on his latest season review because I love those!