• Current Donation Goals

Cech is going to look an absolute mug in that new tangerine goalkeeper kit, with his headguard providing the icing on the cake.

Cech is going to look an absolute mug in that new tangerine goalkeeper kit, with his headguard providing the icing on the cake.

I was thinking that aswell. The black goalkeeper's kit we have this season should be made permanent, simplicity is best!

I was thinking that aswell. The black goalkeeper's kit we have this season should be made permanent, simplicity is best!

I likes the green and ocean blue(?) kits from 04-05(I think it was then), may have been the year before as I remember Ambrosio wearing it away at Arsenal in CL, possibly 04-05 or something - the same time as the reversible blue home kit.

Flinkers   
This kit is only advertised as 08/09, does this mean we'll be getting another new one next season? Isn't it enough that they change the away kit every year?

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/NewsHomePage...1299799,00.html

"Following a thorough review of the domestic and international markets, a joint decision has been made by Chelsea FC and adidas, our official sponsor and sportswear supplier, to change our home kit every year.

It is our belief that this will become the football norm, with several Premier League clubs already doing it, and we would prefer to be open with our fans rather than introduce this measure by stealth."

Because we, the brand, care about you the consumer.

Regards

Peter Kenyon.

Vig   
This kit is only advertised as 08/09, does this mean we'll be getting another new one next season? Isn't it enough that they change the away kit every year?

Yep - says so on the website today that they will be changing the home kit every year from now on.

Yes, this new home kit (and all future home kits) will be used for just one season.

They mention it about half way down the article