• Current Donation Goals

Just seen the shirt in my local JJB on display today, I've actually changed my opinion of it, looking good!

Only 3 days now untill they arrive! hopefuly they'll come a day early like they have done in the past :)

Best shirt in ages, looks great close up. Haven't bought a Chelsea shirt for years but I'm tempted. Don't feel ripped off buying the kids them, they wear them wash them, wear them wash them & they always stay the same, unlike some of the garbage you buy from Gap etc. Nearest we've had to the Butch Wilkins shirt which is my favorite ever (closely followed by 1970 Cup Final).

Montycfc   

Did anyone else notice we are now going to change our home kit EVERY year. "Following a thorough review of the domestic and international markets, a joint decision has been made by Chelsea FC and adidas, our official sponsor and sportswear supplier, to change our home kit every year." I feel so sorry for anyone with kids.

As we are wearing it for the first time this weekend, is it old or new kit for the C.L. final?

For me, I prefer the current kit and the new one just seems like another money-grabbing campaign from the club and their sponsors.

But I seem to remember some people not liking the current one when it was brought out in July '07.

Hopefully this one will be retired as the PL+CL double winning shirt.

Did anyone else notice we are now going to change our home kit EVERY year. "Following a thorough review of the domestic and international markets, a joint decision has been made by Chelsea FC and adidas, our official sponsor and sportswear supplier, to change our home kit every year." I feel so sorry for anyone with kids.

They also said something like they predict this will be the future trend in footballing markets.

Well obviously it will be now that they've started it.

As we are wearing it for the first time this weekend, is it old or new kit for the C.L. final?

I think it's the current one not the new one.

I think it would be better to potentially win the league in our current kit, and then go on to win the CL in our new kit (if we are the home team).

The Umbro one with the gold stripes over the shoudlers will allways stay my favourite, that shirt was something special.

I still love my centenary shirt with "Robben" on the back, as well. I exhume it some weeks ago and it brought us luck so far. Should wear it until Moscow...

Seeing as Lilywhites are only selling the shirt for a couple of quid cheaper than the Megastore, I reckon I'll just head to the Bridge and get mine in the morning before work! Anyone know what time the Megastore is opening? I know the site says it opens at 10am but wondered if they opened earlier for shirt launches.