• Current Donation Goals

Jay Seal   

First time Torres hasn't been used in this sort of promotion for a while. Good to (not) see even if I'm reading far too much into it.

DannyLB   

First time Torres hasn't been used in this sort of promotion for a while. Good to (not) see even if I'm reading far too much into it.

Just not true. He's pictured in the home kit, away kit and is in the video with a statue molded after his celebration.

Jay Seal   

Just not true. He's pictured in the home kit, away kit and is in the video with a statue molded after his celebration.

Not on the page with the away kit release that was linked or in the video on that page, he is everywhere else though yeah, that was my point but not particularly clear.

Edited by Jay Seal

Benners   

Always loved yellow for the away, but it has to be banana & not lemon. I'm choosy when it comes to fruit!

Yellow is my favourite away colour, probably for nostalgic reasons. The first kit my Dad ever got me was an Away Coors kit and I had a yellow Autoglass one in my childhood as well.

I think it was the away colour in the first season I got into football as well (2000/01).

Edited by CarefreeMuratcan