• Current Donation Goals

Recommended Posts

bert19   

Presuming we'll be wearing this stupid third kit at West Brom at the weekend then? Or will the away kit thing be circumnavigated by use turning up in an all blue home kit effort despite us playing a team that wear blue & white stripes at home?

Come to think of it, are ANY of the three kits suitable for West Brom away? Even the third is you know.... significantly blue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Place away kit is copy of a french club, I just can't remember the name of the club

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bert19   
3 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

The Place away kit is copy of a french club, I just can't remember the name of the club

'Le Palais de Cristal' ?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
4 hours ago, bert19 said:

Presuming we'll be wearing this stupid third kit at West Brom at the weekend then? Or will the away kit thing be circumnavigated by use turning up in an all blue home kit effort despite us playing a team that wear blue & white stripes at home?

Come to think of it, are ANY of the three kits suitable for West Brom away? Even the third is you know.... significantly blue

The Palace kit is only for European away games thankfully

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
50 minutes ago, Bridge Soldier said:

Home kit supposedly leaked...

chelsea-21-22-kit-1.jpg

 

Love yellow trim in our kits.

In fact, it should be mandated.

The 1997 kit was a thing of beauty. Blue should be the bulk, with yellow and white trim. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Bridge Soldier said:

Home kit supposedly leaked...

chelsea-21-22-kit-1.jpg

 

looks like recycled herringbone wallpaper 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if the shorts will have a yellow stripe too ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now