• Current Donation Goals

Chrisb   
5 minutes ago, bert19 said:

I do think this is a market that Nike have been a bit dopey not targeting. I’m not bothered about shirts any more tbh. But if there were easy to wear things like plain navy/royal/grey/white t-shirts with a small Nike swoosh and some form of Chelsea badge on them knocking about for £20-25, then I’d have no problem spending on that. Same with a sweatshirt, polo or hoodie. Not really seen anything like that from them.

Subtle is good when it comes to football stuff. Especially if you go to games, or are not 11. Hopefully they can tag onto that. 

Good point. I’ve still got and wear some of the old Umbro (they’re still going!) and Adidas training tops/leisure type shirts. As you say I’ve not seen anything similar from Nike. Maybe I’m just old and miserable now!

Ruudboy   
47 minutes ago, bert19 said:

... if there were easy to wear things like plain navy/royal/grey/white t-shirts with a small Nike swoosh and some form of Chelsea badge on them knocking about for £20-25, then I’d have no problem spending on that. Same with a sweatshirt, polo or hoodie. Not really seen anything like that from them. 

Tried here? https://www.chelseamegastore.com/en/chelsea-men-tops/t-32112868+ga-78+d-014998069+z-8-1454227369?_ref=m-TOPNAV

• Like 1

Chrisb   
14 minutes ago, blue moon said:

Thanks.
That’s more like the sort of thing I’m likely to wear although what they say is “retro” is very similar to what I still own!!! 😂

Ruudboy   

No problemo, ChrisP. I wear similar myself - the only lapse being buying a home shirt with "Hazard" on the back (which turned out to be the right size except for a tight neck and now resides at the back of the wardrobe) after too many beers before a match, an because they wouldn't print one with "Mourinho" on it (it was the day he departed).

4 hours ago, King Kante said:

I hate wearing new kits on final day. Why not just play in that seasons kit. 

Sales!

Umm - could the yellow stripe be a reference to some of the players character in the squad "I'll get my hat and take cover"

1 hour ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Umm - could the yellow stripe be a reference to some of the players character in the squad "I'll get my hat and take cover"

Joking aside, I don't think the squad lacks character, or bottle (with a couple of exceptions), just ingenuity and vision sometimes.

Ham   

Nice 💙

20210520_171730.jpg

Just now, Ham said:

Nice 💙

20210520_171730.jpg

Love it,  would rather it had blue instead of  black but it's really, really nice.