• Current Donation Goals

I spent a long time pondering this when I ordered my new top which, by the way, I'm wearing today. Anyways, I decided not to get any name on the back for two reasons. The first is that its all about the team, not an individual. The team won us the league, smashed every record going and brought home the Carling Cup, not one individual player. The second is that its a centenary top. There will be a new one next year, in which I may indulge in a bit of hero worship.

rayray    0

when I first saw "new jersey" - my immediate response was "what exit"?

now that would look class on the kit. : - )

quote:Originally posted by Splatypus
quote:Originally posted by WashingtonBlue

What does this have to do with New Jersey???

id="quote">

id="quote">

He is getting a "new" "jersey" (new kit, new shirt, etc)

I thought the same thing at first.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Ahh...of course.

GrAcIe    0

I was debating between Terry and Lampard. in the end I got lamps for the centennary kit. I'll definately be getting a Terry one in the next couple of seasons though.

Arjen Robben is the one for me....though I am a Robben type player when playing on field (being a keeper) but yeah I would go for 16 Robben on the back..along with Cech Terry and lamps he did it 4 chelsea last season...also turned down manure so put it on the back just to rub their noses in it..btw..my mate went to cardiff with me with gerrard on the back of his chelsea shirt...how amusing