• Current Donation Goals

Kal   

I like it too. Very nice kit. Still p-ed off with Umbro for using the same kit design as every other club they're making kits for... but I suppose the kits look fine.

KB49   

Wow, the kit looks better then what I thought it would, cheers fort hat guys! Does any one know what acyually happened in the final of the milk cup? I kno we got into the final, and were losin 1-0 to Barcalona (scum)...

Faramir   
quote:Originally posted by HL49

Wow, the kit looks better then what I thought it would, cheers fort hat guys! Does any one know what acyually happened in the final of the milk cup? I kno we got into the final, and were losin 1-0 to Barcalona (scum)...

id="quote">

id="quote">

We lost 1-0. There is a report on the Official site.

I like the away kit we had last season, with the samsung mobile on it. But I'd also like the one with the two stripes down the middle that we had a couple of seasons ago.

Paul1970   

What,s the point of having a new away kit when were changing brands to adidas.It means forking out for another away kit next season.May aswell keep the black one untill then.Are we man u in disguise with the change of kit every five minutes.