• Current Donation Goals

Hollyer   
quote:Originally posted by Kal

I like it too. Very nice kit. Still p-ed off with Umbro for using the same kit design as every other club they're making kits for... but I suppose the kits look fine.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Totaly agree, when the new centenary kit was released I thought wait a minuit does this look like the new England shirt, or was that just me? o well, still love the new blue!

mo_k   
quote:Originally posted by Alex Kirke

I like the away kit we had last season, with the samsung mobile on it. But I'd also like the one with the two stripes down the middle that we had a couple of seasons ago.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I agree. The one with two stripes was fantastic!

quote:Originally posted by thepostman

What,s the point of having a new away kit when were changing brands to adidas.It means forking out for another away kit next season.May aswell keep the black one untill then.Are we man u in disguise with the change of kit every five minutes.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I hope you know that it's the LAW that you have to by every single Chelsea shirt?

quote:Originally posted by thepostman

What,s the point of having a new away kit when were changing brands to adidas.It means forking out for another away kit next season.May aswell keep the black one untill then.Are we man u in disguise with the change of kit every five minutes.

id="quote">

id="quote">

We are required to have 3 kits to participate in the Champions League. It has pretty much become tradition getting a new away kit every season. The 3rd kit of the previous season is dropped and the 2nd kit is moved as 3rd. So, last years white with the blue in the middle is gone, the black kit is now our 3rd away kit, and this light blue one is going to be our 2nd kit.

I like seeing new shirts every season. Always nice to have a fresh look.

Guinness   
quote:Originally posted by CarefreeChris

The new away kit:

http://www.chelseafc.com/Images/-NEWS/SinclairS.jpg

Remember my mock up of it?

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/carefr...ryshirtaway.jpg

Who da man?! Ha ha ha!

id="quote">

id="quote">

Indeed, thanks again for that Chris. Seriously, though, do you know anyone in the mafia?

quote:Originally posted by slippy

How about none? There is nothing worse than the feeling of a print on your back. The shirts are so light in material that you feel it on the inside. Mucho annoying.

I opted for without and just Prem Badges.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I know its a bit shallow, but the presence of a player/number on the back is what I look for when I try and discern a casual fan from something deeper. I know when I see a Chelsea kit, or any kit for that matter, I immediate take a glimpse at the back of any kind of personalization, especially when Fly Emirates is on the front.

Hollyer   
quote:Originally posted by haveyouseenmywife

You dont have to buy the kits you know?

id="quote">

id="quote">

yer we do!! :D

Just got it yesterday, I was seriously considering just the prem badges and keeping the centenary shirt "immaculate" but I couldn't help myself - Lampard 8. Now lets go and bash the filthy gooners.