• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Musical Tastes

Off to shoot Nachtmahr tonight... not my favourite genre of music, but should be visually interesting.

WAHHHH! Big Day Out was immense!!!!

Rammstein were absolutely insane, and at one point they made the keyboardist jump into a giant cauldron, while Till Lindemann (vocalist) had a knife with a microphone attached. Then he pretended to stab him, and he thought he was dead, so he started to cook him by using a flamethrower on the cauldron... Then the keyboardist jumped out, and did a nya nya face, then ducked back in, so Till used the flamethrower again... Then the keyboardist changed into a flame suit thingy, and lit himself on fire, and ran around on stage.

Tool were excellent too, and Iggy and the Stooges blew me away with Search and Destroy. Also, really dug John Butler Trio, when they played Ocean (I highly recommend anyone who can appreciate some superb guitar has a listen):

Megan Washington was by far my highlight though, and I sung along to every word. Sunday Best was absolutely brilliant, but I thought Cement was the highlight.

Ah, what a satisfying $150 spent.

Preferred Ride the Lightning myselfhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebInqG1pJI&feature=related

I So,So,So want to go to Sonisphere this year. A 3 day event which has Metallica,Megadeth,Slayer and Anthrax. MOSH HEAVEN.Wonder if the Mrs will let me go.I'm sure she won't mind looking after the kids? : )

Osgood 9   

Beady Eye Album at the end of the Month :D

Then The Gig on the 3rd. Hopefully I could get into the Sound-Check and meet them. That would truly be a dream come true. :D

Beady Eye Album at the end of the Month :D

Then The Gig on the 3rd. Hopefully I could get into the Sound-Check and meet them. That would truly be a dream come true. :D

Would only meet Gem and the others.... Liam hasn't done a sound check in years!

I'm going to London gig on the 10th March, cannot wait. Bought the album today and have had it on repeat since the moment I got home!