• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Musical Tastes

Its a proper song.I love it because its a great mix of old music and new music and

who reminds me of Pepto Bismol

You know a song has made it when this guy sings it...

: )

Really loving this track at the moment... Big on Triple J. Fantastic song. Well worth a listen. Really hits its heights at 1:30 though, so pardon the slow intro... By 3 mins its fantastic!

3Sphinx   

Really loving this track at the moment... Big on Triple J. Fantastic song. Well worth a listen. Really hits its heights at 1:30 though, so pardon the slow intro... By 3 mins its fantastic!

Great song! Saw your earlier post on the Vaccines, seems that our taste in music is quite similar :)

Osgood 9   

Pre Ordered the Noel Gallagher Album Bundle today. Vinyl + CD/DVD AND A Digital download of the album, for £26. Going to pre-order the single too if it's got a physical release too. :)

Also recently got back into Travis, Class band.

I heard Noels effort this morning - Rubbish!

I disagree. miles better than any beady eye track.

Noels got stronger songs than the death of you and me.

Check out stop the clocks and I wanna live in a dream ( in my record machine ) Only demos but you get the basics of the songs. Album version will prob be abit diff and better produced

I heard Noels effort this morning - Rubbish!

I think it's pretty good but it's nothing mindblowing. I think he's tried to play it safe by making the first single a tune that sounds something that Oasis fans are familar with. It's along the lines of The Importance Of Being Idle.

I disagree. miles better than any beady eye track.

I disagree with that. Four Letter Word and The Beat Goes On are the best tunes we've heard from Noel, Oasis or Liam since Oasis' Heathen Chemisty album back in 2002.

Noels got stronger songs than the death of you and me.

Check out stop the clocks and I wanna live in a dream ( in my record machine ) Only demos but you get the basics of the songs. Album version will prob be abit diff and better produced

Yeah both great songs. The demos could be released as they are but no doubt Noel will pad them out a bit with an orchestra, etc.

Edited by The Bison 93

Great song! Saw your earlier post on the Vaccines, seems that our taste in music is quite similar :)

What else are you digging at the moment? I can't really pin a genre on myself, so it gets pretty hard to find people with the same taste, unfortunately!

Osgood 9   

Yeah both great songs. The demos could be released as they are but no doubt Noel will pad them out a bit with an orchestra, etc.

I listened to the Everybody's on the Run Choir and Strings Version -It's simply beautiful