• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Musical Tastes

I listened to the Everybody's on the Run Choir and Strings Version -It's simply beautiful

Great tune. Can't imagine Noel's gigs being anywhere near as good as Beady Eye's.

Or Oasis's Gigs ;)

Well of course, but I'm on about the comparison between Liam and Noel, which has already started in the student-type magazines such as NME.

Osgood 9   

Yeah, You can't compare them both IMO. Yeah, Fair Enough,Noel was the brains behind the classics and did the vast majority of the Media Stuff, I.e TV Interviews and TV/Radio Sessions but Liam had the On Stage Presence and the Clothing Line and IMO the Hotter wife :)

Yeah, You can't compare them both IMO. Yeah, Fair Enough,Noel was the brains behind the classics and did the vast majority of the Media Stuff, I.e TV Interviews and TV/Radio Sessions but Liam had the On Stage Presence and the Clothing Line and IMO the Hotter wife :)

Too bad his voice can't last a whole tour though.

Anyone seen that band Viva Brother trying to be Oasis? Just a bunch of posh kids told by their record label to act like them. They were an Emo band a few years ago

Looks like an Oasis spoof

Edited by Chel-Sea-FC

Osgood 9   

My link

Why did Beady Eye leave this off the album

Should have put that on instead of For Anyone and instead of Three Ring Circus, Man Of Misery!

My link

Why did Beady Eye leave this off the album

Great tune. Got that Rolling Stones vibe to it.

Anyone seen that band Viva Brother trying to be Oasis? Just a bunch of posh kids told by their record label to act like them. They were an Emo band a few years ago

Looks like an Oasis spoof

Yeah they're an absolute joke. Puppets for their record label.

3Sphinx   

What else are you digging at the moment? I can't really pin a genre on myself, so it gets pretty hard to find people with the same taste, unfortunately!

Yep me too, I like lots of genres - I think you might like Fujiya and Miyagi. Really digging Smashing Pumpkins at the moment :)

Yep me too, I like lots of genres - I think you might like Fujiya and Miyagi. Really digging Smashing Pumpkins at the moment :)

I dig, I dig. Great video clip too!

I've been going through the catalogues of Tool, Opeth and Placebo recently. Also enjoying -