• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

JaneB   

I'd rather concentrate on what he can do rather than what he can't.

So agree but felt I was being naïve thinking that.

Vinod   

Please could anyone with a lot more insight than me explain exactly what we have gained by getting rid of Juan Mata? He might have been lacking consistency at Man Utd but how I wish he's been playing for us the other night instead of them. Someone will tell me that our system doesn't suit him and or that he didn't backtrack and tackle enough and yes, of course we won the title without him. But even so, he was so exciting to watch and player of the year two years running and he's sent on his way. And I know it doesn't matter, but a lovely man and a class act in every way.

From the heart as usual but I hate seeing him in a red shirt and I'm sure he didn't want to leave.

1. 38 million

2. Freed up a place in the squad that was taken by Fabregas next season

Mata has been one of my favorite players in recent past. Genuinely nice guy. I cannot forget the way he reacted when Drog scored in Munich. He has his heart in the right place. Keeping him and KDB out of the first team was a cold-hearted decision by Mourinho. Jose wanted his team to play a high tempo pressing game. Mata simply does not have the energy to do that week in week out. KDB looks like he does not have the will to work his socks off. The club put their money on Jose and let Mata and KDB go.

Coming back to your question. What have we gained?

• In the short term, we won the Premier League after 5 years
  • In the medium term, we look like we are going to struggle; largely due to a poor transfer window and Jose's inability to use fringe players on and off.
  • In the long term, either Jose will come around to his senses or will get himself fired.

JaneB   

1. 38 million

2. Freed up a place in the squad that was taken by Fabregas next season

Mata has been one of my favorite players in recent past. Genuinely nice guy. I cannot forget the way he reacted when Drog scored in Munich. He has his heart in the right place. Keeping him and KDB out of the first team was a cold-hearted decision by Mourinho. Jose wanted his team to play a high tempo pressing game. Mata simply does not have the energy to do that week in week out. KDB looks like he does not have the will to work his socks off. The club put their money on Jose and let Mata and KDB go.

Coming back to your question. What have we gained?

• In the short term, we won the Premier League after 5 years
  • In the medium term, we look like we are going to struggle; largely due to a poor transfer window and Jose's inability to use fringe players on and off.
  • In the long term, either Jose will come around to his senses or will get himself fired.

Thank you. Very interesting read :)

So man city showing Chelsea how to beat Newcastle, 4-1 at the moment, someone called de Byrne scores again, maybe we should have bought him, but then again why would he have wanted to come here?

Oh sorry 6-1

Agrero 5 goals in 20 minutes

Edited by WHYSOSLOWYEH

Sea foot   

Finally got fed up with Aguero in my fantasy team. I'd been playing him as my capt for weeks. Friday night, I got rid of him.....

That's why I'm not a manager and just watch from the sidelines.

Naismith playing like a donkey, how he scored a hatrick against us I'll never know, meanwhile Lukuku scores and looks in the mood for more,another in the long list of Jose's mistakes

Lampen   

Naismith playing like a donkey, how he scored a hatrick against us I'll never know, meanwhile Lukuku scores and looks in the mood for more,another in the long list of Jose's mistakes

Are you the same guy that brings up de bruyne also? Jose got alot of mistakes but lukaku is certainly not one of them.

Gaad. What is it with you people bringing up ex players all the time.

Are you the same guy that brings up de bruyne also? Jose got alot of mistakes but lukaku is certainly not one of them.

Gaad. What is it with you people bringing up ex players all the time.

Still better then Remy,Falcao, and dare I suggest costa at the moment