• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Lampen   

Still better then Remy,Falcao, and dare I suggest costa at the moment

If our transfer policy should be based by "at the moment" we might aswell sign mahrez and vardy.

And would he be so good as now playing once in a month for us than day in day out at Everton.I dont think so

Dear oh dear Man U defence looking worse than ours. It's only Arsenal ffs. Even we beat them.

The muppets in the press will still drool on about them, until those goons get stuffed by Stoke on a cold day at the Brittania stadium. Arsenal haven't won the league since 2004, and they wont win it this season either. As for the Murkyside derby, what an absolutely crappy game between two impostors masquerading as football teams. and finally, no surpise to seeing Dick Advocaat leaving Sunderland. They are a very poor side, and whoever takes over will need to be a miracle worker. I think they will go down.

Kezza   

KdB and Mata, two consequences of Jose's ego and stubborn tactics. He's even called KdB a crybaby, which the more he talks the more I'm not buying into his lame justification for selling KdB.

KdB and Mata, two consequences of Jose's ego and stubborn tactics. He's even called KdB a crybaby, which the more he talks the more I'm not buying into his lame justification for selling KdB.

you mean the more time the one time he talked gets quoted.

I don't think we have a taking the pee out of Man U thread, so here it goes

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/kit/fail-adidas-screw-up-their-man-united-retro-kit-promo-as-model-wears-chelsea-tracksuit-bottoms-pictures/

Fail: Adidas screw up their Man United retro kit promo as model wears Chelsea tracksuit bottoms [Pictures]

adidas-2.jpg

Liverpool appear to be bringing on Charles Manson.

"FULL-TIME

Man Utd 0-0 Man City

Posted at 15:54

Nil-nil. Football the loser. City go top of the Premier League but will have to play much better than that to win the thing."

Wow two teams get slagged off on the BBC site and neither one is Chelsea.