• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

JaneB   
18 minutes ago, Ham said:

I think you might need to consider joining Lampard Anonymous Jane 😉

🤣 🤣

My daughter and I will need to go together (you think I’m bad.....?!)

Ham   
3 minutes ago, JaneB said:

🤣 🤣

My daughter and I will need to go together (you think I’m bad.....?!)

😅

I see Liverpool lost again.not only are they no longer champions of the world at this rate they won’t even be champions of England.

Just watched city beat spurs, two more goals for Gundogan a player who was finished apparently I read here once or twice.

8 hours ago, kennypaul said:

I see Liverpool lost again.not only are they no longer champions of the world at this rate they won’t even be champions of England.

At this rate they won't even be champions of Liverpool!image.thumb.png.b5b1356d8aea138a2fadf2c2f3dea62c.png

Arsenal show what can happen with all this pissing around with this short passing in the penalty box, Xhaka tries to pass it across the six yard box and kicks it at woods and it flies into the goal....couldn't happen to a nicer player

Referee mariner no idea, ball hits defender on shoulder onto the crossbar, couldn't wait to give penalty to Arsenal and send defender off...

WRONG it did hit defender on top of shoulder and then cocked up by pulling out a yellow card and then red card

Sciatika   
1 hour ago, Worsebytheday said:

Arsenal show what can happen with all this pissing around with this short passing in the penalty box, Xhaka tries to pass it across the six yard box and kicks it at woods and it flies into the goal....couldn't happen to a nicer player

Best thing I've seen for ages. The AFTV reaction is a gem.

Ham   
1 hour ago, Worsebytheday said:

Referee mariner no idea, ball hits defender on shoulder onto the crossbar, couldn't wait to give penalty to Arsenal and send defender off...

WRONG it did hit defender on top of shoulder and then cocked up by pulling out a yellow card and then red card

To be fair they had a nailed on penalty not given earlier.  

58 minutes ago, Ham said:

To be fair they had a nailed on penalty not given earlier.  

Funny wasn't it?

Arsenal are a dreadful , dreadful side , makes you wonder why we find it so difficult to beat them .