• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

With Leicester losing last night, Spurs are losing as I write this away at Leeds, teams  falling away, could do with Liverpool losing points tonight, and an evertonwin tomorrow at West Ham.

can't trust man Utd who will put out their strongest side tomorrow, and then have said weakened sides for their next two games.

JaneB   
2 hours ago, Worsebytheday said:

With Leicester losing last night, Spurs are losing as I write this away at Leeds, teams  falling away, could do with Liverpool losing points tonight, and an evertonwin tomorrow at West Ham.

can't trust man Utd who will put out their strongest side tomorrow, and then have said weakened sides for their next two games.

Unfortunately can't see Southampton troubling Liverpool and you can never rely on Everton :-(

I see moyes now complaining about man Utd having to play Leicester and Liverpool in the space of three days, as he knows in at one of those games United will field a weak team, they won't qualify for Europe

Ham   
4 hours ago, Worsebytheday said:

I see moyes now complaining about man Utd having to play Leicester and Liverpool in the space of three days, as he knows in at one of those games United will field a weak team, they won't qualify for Europe

"AND I WOULD LOVE IT, LOVE IT, IF WE BEAT THEM!!!"

And Sam Fattardyce's record of never being relegated has gone.  Good!  Never liked the hippo faced, self serving dinosaur, but the Northern press in particular think he's something of a national treasure, he's just a Northern, fatter version of Harry Redknapp.

Jasonb   
16 hours ago, blueandproud said:

And Sam Fattardyce's record of never being relegated has gone.  Good!  Never liked the hippo faced, self serving dinosaur, but the Northern press in particular think he's something of a national treasure, he's just a Northern, fatter version of Harry Redknapp.

He did come across as very smug at times, perhaps this will make him just a little more rounded in his personality, though would not bet on it.

I wonder if he is now finished in the EPL as perennial rescue chap.

Ham   
1 hour ago, Jasonb said:

He did come across as very smug at times, perhaps this will make him just a little more rounded in his personality, though would not bet on it.

I wonder if he is now finished in the EPL as perennial rescue chap.

But hopefully not in his face. 

Chas & Dave had a song called "When The Year Ends in 1".  Well when a Premier League campaign ends in 1, it always seams to a crap, low quality football campaign, even going back to before the Prem was formed.  Can't remember 1970/71, I was too young, 1980/81 was poor, as was 1990/91.  In the Prem, the 2000/01 season is the worst Prem season in history, everything was decided weeks before that season ended. 2010/11 wasn't much better, and this season was dire as well.  Fulham also fell by the wayside yesterday, the bottom3 relegated teams went down with a whimper and I wouldn't put any money on any of them bouncing back at the first attempt.

Edited by blueandproud

got a bad feeling tonight that Liverpool will win, then win against WBA, if that happens then thanks to TT WE ARE IN TROUBLE

3rd Leicester.    66

4th Chelsea.      64

5th Liverpool.    63

if we don't beat Leicester then we've had it, and even if we beat Leicester, I think we are still up against it

Liverpool will probably beat Burnley meaning going into the last game

3rd Chelsea.     67

4th Liverpool.   66

5th.Leicester.   66

we are away at bogey team villa, Leicester home to Spurs (who won't try an inch) and Liverpool at home to palace (with supporters in the ground)