• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

42 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Son and Kane apart, I think the Spurs players have shown they don't want to be a very good side.
Sparks will fly, especially when Levy limits Conte to 6 new adds per season.  And none of them talented 21 year olds that might be a good long term investment.

(I also think that after the misreporting of Poch to Spurs, it looks like Spurs are pretty secretive about what their next move will be, much like we tend to be.  Expect disinformation.)

I don't know, Conte has 5 league titles in 7 seasons and I expect he will get a chunk of the Kane money. I suspect he will try and raid Inter of some of their better players. 

Ham   
1 hour ago, King Kante said:

Conte looks like he may be on his way to the Spuds. That would be a worry, he would make them a very good side quickly. 

And there's no way he's going to fall out with Levy over control over transfers and funding.......... Oh wait!

A match made in heaven.

If he wants to take his own Director of Football, negotiations are going to break down.

3 minutes ago, King Kante said:

I don't know, Conte has 5 league titles in 7 seasons and I expect he will get a chunk of the Kane money. I suspect he will try and raid Inter of some of their better players. 

I'll stick to my jockey analogy.  The nags at Spurs will rebel rapidly if they are driven hard by Conte.  And Levy will invest any Kane money in long term players, not title ready ones.
I agree Conte is a Sht or nothing winner.  But this is a nothing squad, and has been for 3 or so seasons since they missed their big time opportunities.

Jasonb   

Beginning to look that way, I suspect just a week before that League Cup final a certain group of players went to the board about Mourinho. These were mostly the names that were not playing. 

Levy sacks Mounrinho on the eve of a final even with his good final record.

Result, Kane with not a medal to his name wants out and it is looking unlikely he will go and probably soon he will start to look like another Zaha.  

Moral of this story unless you are injury prone don't sign five year contracts. 

Liam w   

I'm new here and I don't know if this has been shared yet but allow my first contribution to be this little gem about one of our ex's bring the arses fans 'to tears' 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/willian-arsenal-pot-belly-hibs-24538097?fbclid=IwAR1HVHml6Uy0wYJLSsi-XAswtAOSZSvMu-Vy1aOiKoX6CWEI2_U3cZlXMR0

Edited by Liam w

JaneB   

Sadly we were well rid.  

He just didn't care enough :-(

5 hours ago, JaneB said:

Sadly we were well rid.  

He just didn't care enough :-(

Maybe - but it is quite extraordinary the number of top class players that have gone to Arsenal and "not cared enough" in recent times.    Sanchez, Ozil, Willian, Luiz at times.  

JaneB   
15 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Maybe - but it is quite extraordinary the number of top class players that have gone to Arsenal and "not cared enough" in recent times.    Sanchez, Ozil, Willian, Luiz at times.  

But he didn't care enough at Chelsea :-(