• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

Should we get the result next week we need to put a couple past Newcastle because Everton (away) on the final day will be a tense affair given Man U have Blackpool at home.

Edited by kdouglas1987

the team should start training right now and forget everything that has happened this season, nothing else matters now except those 90 mins next sunday

I really hope our players are up to it. United have to play Schalke although I can't see that being too much of a problem given it's at home+they have a 2 goal lead. We can do it, WE CAN WIN THE BLEEDING LEAD, CMON CHELSEA!

Sir   

Why is Chris Coleman laying an egg over David Silva? Silva hasn't been amazing by any stretch of the imagination. "He finds those little pockets" this makes me laugh, I mean what does that really mean, if you think about it logically.

I can't ever remember celebrating an Arsenal result like I did that one!!!! They were marvellous!

It's simple now, we beat Manchester United - we go top. Then we just have to bang some goals in and hope that Blackburn and Blackpool do their best.

I think 3 wins might be enough, if we win at man utd, ican see them failing to win at Blackburn, (they're confidence would have been shot to pieces )

COME ON!!!!!!!! Get the **** in!

Absolutely HUGE game against Man Utd for us next week now, potential title decider. Wow!! Time to do right what we should have done in the Champions League: go to Old Trafford, and win.

Big, big incorrect non-penalty call Arsenal should have had in the first half which likely would have seen Vidic sent off and suspended for the Chelsea game. Lucky Man Utd.

Big, big incorrect non-penalty call Man Utd should have had at the end on Owen which would have likely forced a draw. Lucky Arsenal.

So many incorrect big decisions these days - I wonder whether the officiating standard is worse now or just highlighted by the cameras more?

As an aside I would just add that if we beat Man Utd and Arsenal win next week then THEY will be 3 points off Chelsea and Man Utd with 2 games to go but I think it would take an outrageous series of results for Arsenal to do it from this stage. They had their chances.

Come on you Chels!!!!

Man Utd dumped us out of Champions League. Its time we return the favor. I'm sure, Didier, JT, Lamps will be fired up. There is no turning back. WIN or go BUST. A Draw isn't enough for us. All the hard work in last 8 games will be for nothing if we do not win the game at OT. We have 8 days to prepare for this, while Man Utd will be playing Shaclke on Wednesday. They have less time to recover. Players will be tired. We need to hit them hard at OT.

I hope and pray referee doesnt do us.