• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

I will definitely root for Arsenal on Sunday......I really hope they win againt Utd.

Absolutely. I hope that Man U will collapse this season. I know that Arsenal will.

Unfortunately, Rooney up against Campbell - I can see only one winner.

genjuro   

Absolutely. I hope that Man U will collapse this season. I know that Arsenal will.

Unfortunately, Rooney up against Campbell - I can see only one winner.

Vermalen should be back I hear? But yeah if Arsenal wins that a big help to us for sure.....I too would love to see UTD done as I reallt dont like them. They are like thugs.....swarm the referee at every decision.....Alex gets to diss everybody with getting hit by FA.....plus their ate dirty as shait. That matix kick on Drog really made me mad and even more that noone mentioned it afterwards.....so yeah I hate them with a passion. Just check this article out man.....ridiculous.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Carling-Cup-semi-final-second-leg-Manchester-United-3-1-Manchester-City-Wayne-Rooney-breaks-blue-hearts-The-Daily-Mirror-match-report-article303621.html

A draw would be ideal but if one team were to win I'd rather it be Arsenal. That way Manure drop an extra point and we can burst the gooners little bubble at the Bridge.

Liverpool unveil new Europa League Kit.

I am certain everyone would enjoy this..:)

http://tinyurl.com/ygcte3m

Very nice indeed. They should be proud of that.

City 1-0 up on Pompey. City are SOOO going to get Fourth. :)

Is anybody at all surprised that l'Arse are getting battered by Manure and that they can't score to save their lives?

The replay before halftime proves it - six passes across the penalty area and then they scuff it wide...

Codger   

This means they will have to have a real go against us which will suit us fine.

I hope so. Even Wenger can see that comedy defending, surely?