• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

The only bad thing about l'Arse losing that badly is that Manure was the winner.

Here's hoping that after we destroy them at the Bridge, Rafa and company do it to them too - just to get the Liverpool fans' hopes up...

Arsenal, what a pathetic excuse for a team. Damn I would've prefered a draw,Manure are going to be a tough nut to crack

Paul1970   

I was hoping for a draw today but can`t help but laugh at the "best football"team getting another lesson in "it`s not how attractive you play but getting the job done"

yugam   

Wenger in his post match interview-"Difficult to accept but easy to explain.We were poor defensively and offensively and when that happens you cannot win a big game."

What are the odds of this happening next weekend?!

I think we are in for a 'Referee has to do better' next week.:)

Chedaki   

Funny how the last team to win at the Emirates before Man U was.....us!

And I'm pretty sure that team who won there before that was.... us!

So much for it being a fortress. To be fair even before this match, the title is clearly between us and Man U.

I'm not concerned with our match against Arse at the Bridge at all, to be fair I'm more worried about the game against Man City. Should be quite spicy if Bridge is fit to face JT, wonder if he will shake his hand eh?

Wenger in his post match interview-"Difficult to accept but easy to explain.We were poor defensively and offensively and when that happens you cannot win a big game."

What are the odds of this happening next weekend?!

I think we are in for a 'Referee has to do better' next week.:)

the ' I did not zeee it' hasn't made an appearance for a while

Sir   

I am seriously starting to dislike Tevez strongly now and City. Any one else see the t-shirt "Team Bridge" support ? Kompany, Tevez and De Jong all wearing t-shirts with this on.