• Current Donation Goals

OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Premier League

cii99mn1   

Nice dive there by Welbeck.

Liverpool look better than last season. Having Lucas back and Sturridge on form helps. And Henderson looks a little bit less lost. Add Suarez once his ban is over and they have decent team.

Man U on the other hand look exacly like last year. Waiting for van Persie to bail them out. Giggs looks quite slow and easy to handle for the Liverpool defense, not a great bench they have either. They'll need Rooney to perform this year.

Hardly threatened against us, even LESS threatening against Liverpool.

They're still United at the end of the day, and they do get written off every year... But I can't see where they're gonna go this year.

Jedini   
David Moyes: "From what I saw today, I'm more than happy with what I've got. It's the best we've played this season. I wouldn't be worried if I didn't add to the squad." ... "I thought Danny Welbeck got kicked in the back of the leg, for me it was a penalty."

The scum got themselves a deluded one. Good!

Looking at Man U and Man City, we have a very good chance of winning the league this season.

and we go missing in November according to ManU so it balances off...

Early days so far but haven't seen anyone to worry about so far. Moyes has so far managed to keep VanPersie quiet and is so horribly out of his depth its painful to watch AVB has worked his "magic" on Spurs and Liverpool have reverted to type and gone one up and defended for 90 minutes with their customary minutes applause/silence to get the crowd going. Arsenal will be down to 1 fit midfielder by Xmas and City cannot defend whatsoever I'm confident we'll piss this league.

Stim   

We'll win a lot of games but then people will find something else to moan about, like how we are winning.