• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

I see Sky Sports being up in arms over VAR, claiming Pickford assaulted VVD and also bemoaning the offside goal not given to Liverpool. 

Its actually hilarious they have the stomach to complain that VAR goes against them. I really really hate Liverpool. The double standards is quite sickening. 

How anyone that’s not a Liverpool fan has Sky Sports is beyond me. 

• Thanks 1

I read yesterday that Liverpool were furious at BeIN for stating that VVD has a serious cruciate injury when Liverpool had not even carried out a test.
How did that work out?

Ham   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

I read yesterday that Liverpool were furious at BeIN for stating that VVD has a serious cruciate injury when Liverpool had not even carried out a test.
How did that work out?

When you see a leg twist like that and see a player in pain it's 99% ACL. Not sure why they would have any issue with this. 

Ham   
2 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

I see Sky Sports being up in arms over VAR, claiming Pickford assaulted VVD and also bemoaning the offside goal not given to Liverpool. 

Its actually hilarious they have the stomach to complain that VAR goes against them. I really really hate Liverpool. The double standards is quite sickening. 

They'll no doubt have those two young scousers  Warnock and Smith on refwatch with Dermot to give a balanced opinion this morning. 

bert19   
11 minutes ago, Ham said:

They'll no doubt have those two young scousers  Warnock and Smith on refwatch with Dermot to give a balanced opinion this morning. 

Helpful distraction for Frank though.  Any other weekend, he'd be getting ripped apart for starting both Kepa and Christensen.  

(Not that I'm in favour of Sky's general bias, but this one may have done our manager a favour) 

JaneB   
4 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

That's me then.  I like watching football and other sports, but with the footie I don't watch any of the build up or the aftermath and nearly always put the commentary on mute.

Scousers all over Football 365 , demanding Pickford be banned for the length of time VVD is . Tossers.

45 minutes ago, JaneB said:

That's me then.  I like watching football and other sports, but with the footie I don't watch any of the build up or the aftermath and nearly always put the commentary on mute.

Ouch Jane! I’m the type who watches but do it for free 🤭 

14 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Scousers all over Football 365 , demanding Pickford be banned for the length of time VVD is . Tossers.

Well of course. Victim mode in Scouseland as per usual. 

JaneB   
6 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Ouch Jane! I’m the type who watches but do it for free 🤭 

Well of course. Victim mode in Scouseland as per usual. 

Unfortunately I'm not as clever as you Ghost!!!