• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

asvaberg    47
6 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

......I really really hate Liverpool. .....

My favourite one-liner :) :)

Liverlad    0
8 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

How anyone that’s not a Liverpool fan has Sky Sports is beyond me. 

If Liverpool bashing is your thing, you should give it a try. You get to see Gary Neville saying how much he wants Liverpool to lose every week, Martin Tyler's disappointment if Liverpool score, and Evra talking about how glad he was Liverpool couldn't celebrate lifting the league trophy with their fans.

3 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Scousers all over Football 365 , demanding Pickford be banned for the length of time VVD is . Tossers.

That would be a huge benefit for Everton. I don't think that request has been thought through properly.

bert19    75
Just now, Liverlad said:

That would be a huge benefit for Everton. I don't think that request has been thought through properly.

😅Brilliant

JaneB    177
3 minutes ago, Liverlad said:

If Liverpool bashing is your thing, you should give it a try. You get to see Gary Neville saying how much he wants Liverpool to lose every week, Martin Tyler's disappointment if Liverpool score, and Evra talking about how glad he was Liverpool couldn't celebrate lifting the league trophy with their fans.

Welcome back!!!!

The_Ghost    167
11 minutes ago, Liverlad said:

It must be a very strange feeling having one or two pundits trying to balance out the other twenty who are vehemently defending Liverpool at every given opportunity. 

You should try being a Chelsea fan. If we are lucky we get a Joe Cole to defend us and he can barely string a sentence together! Unless he's actually there because he once also played for Liverpool... 

• Like 1

Sciatika    146

I feel sure he played more than once for Liverpool. Not many more, but some.

Mark Kelly    927
1 minute ago, Sciatika said:

I feel sure he played more than once for Liverpool. Not many more, but some.

Best player they ever had apparently , could do things with a football Messi could only dream of. 

chara    307
34 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Best player they ever had apparently , could do things with a football Messi could only dream of. 

Ah..THAT Joe Cole!....thought you were talking about our Joe Cole..........who was well liked here and I believe still is.

Mark Kelly    927
39 minutes ago, chara said:

Ah..THAT Joe Cole!....thought you were talking about our Joe Cole..........who was well liked here and I believe still is.

Apparently their one was better than ours !

7 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Apparently their one was better than ours !

Apparently most Chelsea fans had a better one than mine.

Went to Lille for a year and asked if he could take the penalties - no we have some 18 yo  lad that does that.  Well what about a few free kicks then.  No Eden takes all of those too.