• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

chara   
15 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Apparently most Chelsea fans had a better one than mine.

Went to Lille for a year and asked if he could take the penalties - no we have some 18 yo  lad that does that.  Well what about a few free kicks then.  No Eden takes all of those too.

Drove me crazy at times but think he was and still is well liked...little to do with being better than Messi or worse than..say..Kalou....

JaneB   
10 minutes ago, chara said:

Drove me crazy at times but think he was and still is well liked...little to do with being better than Messi or worse than..say..Kalou....

Nicest man in football I once heard him called.  Mind you, there's been a lot of those but I think he is very likeable.

chara   
50 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Nicest man in football I once heard him called.  Mind you, there's been a lot of those but I think he is very likeable.

On my good guy list...as opposed to "The Pits List"..Barnes and the unmentionable from reading.........among others....

3 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Best player they ever had apparently , could do things with a football Messi could only dream of. 

Not to forget he was a boyhood Liverpool fan of course! 

Ham   
8 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Not to forget he was a boyhood Liverpool fan of course! 

"This club! This city! These people!"

kratos   

Funny, Joe and his family came to games up until the lock down. He only sat a few seats from my brother and I in the west stand upper front row.

Always nice and courteous felleh.

• Like 1

Ham   
5 hours ago, Liverlad said:

If Liverpool bashing is your thing, you should give it a try. You get to see Gary Neville saying how much he wants Liverpool to lose every week

Responding to incitement from Carra. 

Martin Tyler's disappointment if Liverpool score

Are you serious?!? 

and Evra talking about how glad he was Liverpool couldn't celebrate lifting the league trophy with their fans.

On one occasion. Hardly an agenda. 

Seriously how can you, as a Liverpool fan, not have noticed the pro Liverpool bias in the media, particularly Sky and the BBC? We all know it stems from negative press they gave your fans after Hillsborough and that they've been on catch up since.

3 hours ago, chara said:

I loved him anyway, my joking was aimed at Liverpool not the wonderful Joe. 

14 hours ago, Ham said:

Spot on, its a combination of the amount of pro liverpool people in those media organisiations and guilt

Ham   

How petty of Sky to try to downplay the importance of the CL by listing the Skybet Championship above it 😂

Screenshot_20201021-184915_Sky Sports.jpg

• Haha 2