• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

bert19   
14 hours ago, Ham said:

How petty of Sky to try to downplay the importance of the CL by listing the Skybet Championship above it 😂

6 of the top 10 stories on that same app were about VVD's injury (or reaction to it) until well into Tuesday.  

Ruudboy   

Virgil van Dijk or Volkspartij voor Vrijheid en Democratie (Dutch People's Party for Freedom and Democracy) - you choose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

JaneB   
3 hours ago, Sciatika said:

Is VVD injured?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8868005/Carlo-Ancelotti-defends-Jordan-Pickford-horror-tackle-Virgil-van-Dijk.html

Apparently he was but it's ok because Fabinho is now the greatest defender in the world.

I'm sorry for VVD but I think Carlo speaks sense here, as I would expect.

It must be awful for Liverpool to lose such a key player to a horror challenge even if it is temporary .

Paul Elliot says "Hi"

1 hour ago, JaneB said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8868005/Carlo-Ancelotti-defends-Jordan-Pickford-horror-tackle-Virgil-van-Dijk.html

Apparently he was but it's ok because Fabinho is now the greatest defender in the world.

I'm sorry for VVD but I think Carlo speaks sense here, as I would expect.

Let them believe that, I actually saw their match V Ajax and a combination of luck/fluke and poor finishing stopped it being 3-1 to Ajax rather than 0-1

7 hours ago, blue moon said:

Virgil van Dijk or Volkspartij voor Vrijheid en Democratie (Dutch People's Party for Freedom and Democracy) - you choose.

I'll go Dutch...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, fillerywhereru said:

Let them believe that, I actually saw their match V Ajax and a combination of luck/fluke and poor finishing stopped it being 3-1 to Ajax rather than 0-1

I didn't see it that way Fillery, I thought Ajax were disappointingly second best unfortunately.