• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Bison said:

😂

To be fair, his hat had on it what I was thinking when I saw the first part of this short story. 

Edited by King Kante

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
Ruudboy   
47 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Just tried to imagine Ronaldo, Drogba and Hazard in the same team as Makelele, Lamps, Terry, Gallas and Lord Percy. I think I need to lie down for a bit.

Edited by blue moon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
1 minute ago, Sciatika said:

I would have had Ash Cole over Gallas, to be honest.

Me too...........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
4 hours ago, blue moon said:

Just tried to imagine Ronaldo, Drogba and Hazard in the same team as Makelele, Lamps, Terry, Gallas and Lord Percy. I think I need to lie down for a bit.

Me too!!!  (I just want JT and Lord Percy back)!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
2 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Me too!!!  (I just want JT and Lord Percy back)!!!

Ah Jane.....Ossie, Hutch..The Cat.....all our yesterdays don't just fade away!.....Eddie Mac....I could be here all day! (But we do have an exciting future ahead as things are going,,just need patience.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   
15 minutes ago, chara said:

Ah Jane.....Ossie, Hutch..The Cat.....all our yesterdays don't just fade away!.....Eddie Mac....I could be here all day! (But we do have an exciting future ahead as things are going,,just need patience.)

All your favourites!!!  We do have an exciting future ahead though, can't wait to see our best team in full flow!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sciatika said:

I would have had Ash Cole over Gallas, to be honest.

No way.  Ash was great, Gallas was a monster.
I'm missing Essien myself.

There may be 8 players there who played for Chelsea, but there are fully 5 who have played for RM (albeit not all for JM there).
One has even played for Spurs!!!!

Come on Jose  - show a bit of loyalty!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

No way.  Ash was great, Gallas was a monster.
I'm missing Essien myself.

There may be 8 players there who played for Chelsea, but there are fully 5 who have played for RM (albeit not all for JM there).
One has even played for Spurs!!!!

Come on Jose  - show a bit of loyalty!!!

Hmm..Jose is always loyal....to Jose that is.......................these post do show what a great number of... well..... Greats we have had over the years......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now