• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

There was always an immense amount of Bollox talked about Grant.  Why anyone would take any of it seriously I don't know.  Ditto all the other managers we have had.  Grant was competent enough, there is no common sense reason to think that player power took over running the team.  Only that there was some feedback to RA about player unease.

Take a look at the footage of the Carling Cup final and Grant’s ET team talk. “Or lack of it”

Grant was a buffoon, hence is short tenure as the first team coach. Even after Chelsea he managed to hoodwink the likes of west span on his coaching abilities. 

8 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Take a look at the footage of the Carling Cup final and Grant’s ET team talk. “Or lack of it”

Grant was a buffoon, hence is short tenure as the first team coach. Even after Chelsea he managed to hoodwink the likes of west span on his coaching abilities. 

Buffoon was a word used by someone on here (using several different names).
The team had some massive leaders, it would be crazy for the temporary coach to talk over them.

2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

The team had some massive leaders, it would be crazy for the temporary coach to talk over them.

Correcto

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

4 year deal

1 hour ago, McCreadie said:

4 year deal

not what Grant said afterwards.
Most temp managers have a long term contract announced - you are not expected to believe that (unless you want to believe The Special Dimwit's daft stories about Grant speaking fluent Russian and RA speaking fluent Hebrew and the two having some clandestine sex affair).
believe that stuff if you like, but don't be surprised if it generates ridicule.

Ham   
6 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

not what Grant said afterwards.
Most temp managers have a long term contract announced - you are not expected to believe that (unless you want to believe The Special Dimwit's daft stories about Grant speaking fluent Russian and RA speaking fluent Hebrew and the two having some clandestine sex affair).
believe that stuff if you like, but don't be surprised if it generates ridicule.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but are you saying that Grant was not given a 4 year contract in December 2007 and that McCreadie is inviting ridicule for thinking that?

50 minutes ago, Ham said:

Forgive me if I'm wrong but are you saying that Grant was not given a 4 year contract in December 2007 

There you go again - have a go Ham comes out, have an opinion Ham hides.  

53 minutes ago, Ham said:

and that McCreadie is inviting ridicule for thinking that?

No - read it again and I'm sure you'll get it.  TSD's daft stories generate ridicule.

Ham   
1 minute ago, Droy was my hero said:

No - read it again and I'm sure you'll get it.  TSD's daft stories generate ridicule.

Do you know what? I'm just going to block you.  Problem solved. 

Child. 

37 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

You really do need to stop this nonsense. Ham asked you a question - why don't you do us all a favour, and try answering it? 

paulw66   

Hearing a premier League football player has been arrested for rape and false imprisonment.....

Mason Greenwood