• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

49 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Excellent.  There seems to have been a few years of allowed insults of Russians and Chinese which everyone thought was fine and no need for evidence.  A very well rewarded industry.
Putin's Palace turned out to be a shell of a building with all the luxurious furntirure and fittings added on with computer graphics (and no proof of ownership).
One day Biden says all drone killing decisions will be taken by him, the next day he says Putin is a killer.
The Chinese have just drawn up a list of Americans and westerners sanctions for false stories on the Ujghur "genocide" (pop 1950s 2.5m, pop now 11.5m).

Good that they are all fighting back.

JaneB   
8 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Curious, anyone know what the book actually says?

No not in detail but one of the 'allegations' is that Roman bought Chelsea on the orders of Putin.

Diddymen   
24 minutes ago, JaneB said:

No not in detail but one of the 'allegations' is that Roman bought Chelsea on the orders of Putin.

So Putin is a Chelsea fan?! ;)

• Haha 1

Holymoly   

I think it's best that the club entirely dissociates itself from the case as there is no possible benefit to be gained by becoming a part of it. I'm sure that the witch hunting, bleeding heart liberal media will have painted the facts whichever colour sold the newspapers however that is Roman's affair. The last thing we need is for another attempted in depth assassination attempt on the integrity of Chelsea FC.

Ham   
1 hour ago, Diddymen said:

So Putin is a Chelsea fan?! ;)

Did you know that this site will not accept the word Chel ski? 

Autocorrects it to Chelsea. 

Jasonb   
20 hours ago, Ham said:

Did you know that this site will not accept the word Chel ski? 

Autocorrects it to Chelsea. 

Sounds good to me!

paulw66   

I see FFP is officially being binned. Once City wriggled free, UEFA realised they had no power.