• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Khobar   

Sorry Dave, but I don't see how your first comment addresses my assertion that you wouldn't have been pleading for a fair hearing for the train fans had they been from Liverpool FC. Your Sterling calls comment doesn't address it at all. Concentrate. I was talking about your defense of our fans involved in the Paris train incident and how you wouldn't have mounted such a defence had those fans been from Liverpool. It's nothing to do with media bias; it's all to do with yours. Got it now?

You feel that he wouldn't have mounted such a defence in a similar but hypothetical situation?

I think he would be quite within his rights to say that, hypothetically, he would.

How do we know who is hypothetically right?

P.s Pete, you haven't answered my response to your (quite correct) allegation that I'm not fond of Liverpool and explained how my utterances on here are somehow comparable to a media campaign (which you agree there is).

What is your view on my belief that the media driven anti Chelsea campaign which you agree exists can actually filter down to referees who would sooner give a contentious decision against Chelsea which would generally be brushed over in the media compared to giving a contentious decision TO Chelsea which would generate back page headlines?

Edited by Khobar

I know - funny.

6 months at Inter, 6 months at Chelsea (seemed a lot longer) and I give him 3 months at RM.

No wonder she has still got the furniture in Liverpool.

I dunno- how good is her security system?

Olusisi   

Can anyone blame TFC wife for talking BS, she probably sees Jose as a love rival since her husband is obsessed with him and is probably talking about him always, she is competing with Jose for the TFC affection. :)

I can just imagine the scene:

'Everywhere we looked we found empty tins of a creamy substance called Brasso' , I said to Rafael , 'what is all this?'

'But he had never seen it before.'.

You feel that he wouldn't have mounted such a defence in a similar but hypothetical situation?

I think he would be quite within his rights to say that, hypothetically, he would.

How do we know who is hypothetically right?

P.s Pete, you haven't answered my response to your (quite correct) allegation that I'm not fond of Liverpool and explained how my utterances on here are somehow comparable to a media campaign (which you agree there is).

What is your view on my belief that the media driven anti Chelsea campaign which you agree exists can actually filter down to referees who would sooner give a contentious decision against Chelsea which would generally be brushed over in the media compared to giving a contentious decision TO Chelsea which would generate back page headlines?

I think the view that a media bias against us can filter down to a refs' bias is questionable and answerable only by comparing the nature of decisions given against us, (or not in our favour as the case may be), with those involving the other teams, at least the top ones, City, Arsenal Manure etc.

I disagree that Dave would be hypothetically likely to defend fans from Liverpool caught in the same situation as ours in Paris on the basis of his undisguised partiality and his posting track record. I believe it to be irrefutable that only an across the board survey of contentious decisions for or against both ourselves as well as our rivals would be the only way to prove the matter one way or the other.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26675101

The Beeb can't get enough of him. hilarious but also adds fuel to fire on some level.

Still very funny. Nothing one can't find on youtube.

Perhaps another failed attempt to cause trouble, but I will take it in jest, as We are Chelsea.....

Edited by earthshine