• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Didn't Bridgey and SWP goto Vegas in the summer?

What for, midget throwing. Was going to say tossing, but that sounds even worse!

If anyone doubts the negativity towards Chelsea from some elements of the British Media, just take a look at the front and back pages of The Sun today.

In my defence, the wife bought it not me, guilty for reading it though!

Front page describes............"Football Madness As Chelsea Pay £50m Fer..Nando"

Back page states........"King Kenny lands Carroll King" followed by a further headline below......."Torres 'Big-Club' Jibe"

So our's is madness and he's having a pop and King Kenny's (I thought that was what the scousers called him?) has pulled off a masterstroke.

They'll try anything to make their paper popular again up there - won't work though, fools!!!

Shaun Custis, a supposed journalist on the Super Soakaway Scum, did the press report on SSN this morning and he made a great deal of the fact that Dalgliesh was there when they signed Carrol and Ancelotti was not when Torres was signed which, according to his 3 brain cells, meant that Ancelotti wanted nothing to do with having Torres at Chelsea and that it was a sure sign that he was off in the summer. Now I would expect a (irony alert) a leading journalist on a leading paper to acyually realise that the team and Management were 3090 miles away in Sunderland and could not really be in two places at once.

Shaun Custis, a supposed journalist on the Super Soakaway Scum, did the press report on SSN this morning and he made a great deal of the fact that Dalgliesh was there when they signed Carrol and Ancelotti was not when Torres was signed which, according to his 3 brain cells, meant that Ancelotti wanted nothing to do with having Torres at Chelsea and that it was a sure sign that he was off in the summer. Now I would expect a (irony alert) a leading journalist on a leading paper to acyually realise that the team and Management were 3090 miles away in Sunderland and could not really be in two places at once.

Oopos just spotted my own mistake...300 miles not 3090..duh! Perhaps I can get a job on a tabloid rag.

This surely isn't the same Super Soakaway Sun whose 'Chief Sports Writer' penned this piece of made-up twattery just six weeks ago?

Oopos just spotted my own mistake...300 miles not 3090..duh! Perhaps I can get a job on a tabloid rag.

Jeez............had me busy resetting the Sat-Nav!! Might see you there?

You'll be no good on a tabloid rag, you admit your mistakes far too readily!! ;-)

This surely isn't the same Super Soakaway Sun whose 'Chief Sports Writer' penned this piece of made-up twattery just six weeks ago?

That'll be the one. Why the heck do peopel buy the rag, or any paper to be onest, they all make things up for a "story" and swear it's the truth. E ven worse we have some of them come on Chelsea TV and try to justify their rubbish.

JayD   

"No one likes us, we don't care!"

I was thinking of saying that earlier. Rangers sing it. We really should start too aswell.

Below is a post I made backing what most have said here and what I read in the sun earlier.

Anyways, couldn't even get on the forum last night so I was glued to sky sports news, the last few days have been absolutely brilliant and we finally got our man at the end of it. Was pretty p****d off that the sun decided to go with a headline like "The worlds gone crazy, chelsea pay £50m for torres." Not the fact that scousers paid £35m for a gypsy with only a few months premiership experience.

Sky sports decided to also say how Liverpool had the better signings and that all liverpool fans will be happy this morning as they have a better team, don't agree with that too much at all.

Hopefully I won't have to hear the word helicopter for a while now anyway!