• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

I have to say that watching our team has been a bit like pulling teeth lately so at least you will be "in the zone" so to speak.

Yeh, it'll give me something to think about while I'm "enjoying" the experience.

Ruudboy   

I agree: it's time we got to the root of the problem: is it lack of nerve, the unpalatability of losing a few matches, or an amalgam of these? We need more wisdom, more cheek, more bite and we'll get the abscess we deserve. It'll be a gas.

I agree: it's time we got to the root of the problem: is it lack of nerve, the unpalatability of losing a few matches, or an amalgam of these? We need more wisdom, more cheek, more bite and we'll get the abscess we deserve. It'll be a gas.

OK OK enough already!

Excellent stuff. Thanks for the support guys. I know y'all mean well really and thanks a lot for it. God I'm pathetic. I also know I'm making too much of it. Appointment is at 3.15 today. I'm into countdown territory!

Sea foot   

Good luck Pete. Dentists? Shivers, hate 'em.

Seems that quite a few of us older ones are a bit crook these days. Been off work for over five weeks with back problems. Going for two MRI scans tomorrow to try to pinpoint the problem. Got to admit that I miss the NHS now that the years are catching up with me.

Lets brace our selves for the big game. This is the time for war, war, not jaw, jaw.

I'd give my eye tooth to see a Costa hatrick. Lets molar them. Lets grind them down. Chew 24 times first. Mastication.

(and they don't have Suarez any longer)

Good. Of course the flip side is that they lie about everything - even the stories I want to believe in, like Wenger & Rodgers being incompetent and City wasting their money are largely untrue.

Genius

OK, this is for Mark, Droy, Nobly, Chara, Blue Moon, East Lower, Ham, Sea Foot and Davies, all of whom contributed to the pun fest regarding my dental appointment this afternoon. Thanks for all the mirth, I appreciated it all and can now report that the entire root canal job has been performed most elegantly by my regular dentist, the artist Kaliyani and I am now basking in the numb afterglow as so many of you predicted. The bill didn't carry that much of a punch either East. 51 quid for the complete job. Very reasonable I thought.

Good luck with your MRI scans Sea Foot.

I have an appointment with a white coated assassin next week as it goes- he's a real down in the mouth charachter. And obsessed with lolly- 50 quid must pass his palm before he pumps his chair up.

My Doctor is another matter. He's actually a season ticket holder. You could turn up with duodenal ulcers and he'd pronounce-.never mind about that, Costas fit to play tomorrow

The bill didn't carry that much of a punch either East. 51 quid for the complete job. Very reasonable I thought.

Jesus, that's a real result. £280 + £20 for two X-rays for mine. Think I need to shop around for a new dentist!

Root Canal on 12th Nov.

Bloody hell, it's an epidemic! Is there perhaps a campaign??!!

Edited by PeteRobbo