• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Bloody hell, it's an epidemic! Is there perhaps a campaign??!!

The media have been removing the fluoride in our drinking water to cause a bad teeth epidemic!

Curse them!

Sciatika   

Bloody hell, it's an epidemic! Is there perhaps a campaign??!!

It gets nastier. I also have to have a couple bone grafts in my jaws.

Most of us, have dental repairs carried on a while you wait basis. Joe Jordan leaves his teeth with the surgery and picks them up when their fixed

Excellent!

Ruudboy   

Jesus, that's a real result. £280 + £20 for two X-rays for mine. Think I need to shop around for a new dentist!

Streuth! My first root work was closer to a g, although he did chuck in a Boston Bridge to fill the ensuing gap (look it up - better than a plate and worth the expense), but usually it's close to half a monkey as per East Lower's experience. Given the years I've spent with a succession of dentists treating a series of abscesses, this one seems to have the nous to understand that I am an abject but generous coward. And for root canal work he is the intimate appendages of the dog. His only shortcoming lies in his origins in Dundee, and hence his predilection for extracting every ounce of mirth he can out of the recent loss of face at Twickenham. That's the trouble with dentists: you are in no position to retaliate. Bastards one and all.

Streuth! My first root work was closer to a g, although he did chuck in a Boston Bridge to fill the ensuing gap (look it up - better than a plate and worth the expense), but usually it's close to half a monkey as per East Lower's experience. Given the years I've spent with a succession of dentists treating a series of abscesses, this one seems to have the nous to understand that I am an abject but generous coward. And for root canal work he is the intimate appendages of the dog. His only shortcoming lies in his origins in Dundee, and hence his predilection for extracting every ounce of mirth he can out of the recent loss of face at Twickenham. That's the trouble with dentists: you are in no position to retaliate. Bastards one and all.

"The intimate appendages of the dog"! A quite brilliant turn of phrase Blue. My congratulations to you.