• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Ruudboy   

I'm having an op next week to remove my piles.

what a pain in the a***. The fighter pilot's disease ...

I actually learnt something today reading the dreaded Daily Fail , did you know that the fourth official in the infamous game where Wenger came into our technical area and pushed Mourinho was Jon Moss?

So leaving your technical area is a red card offence for Sylvio Lauro and shouting at the ref is a red card offence for Jose Mourinho but leaving your technical area and physically attacking the opposition manager is just an arm around the shoulder job?

Impartiality pfft.

JaneB   

OK, this is for Mark, Droy, Nobly, Chara, Blue Moon, East Lower, Ham, Sea Foot and Davies, all of whom contributed to the pun fest regarding my dental appointment this afternoon. Thanks for all the mirth, I appreciated it all and can now report that the entire root canal job has been performed most elegantly by my regular dentist, the artist Kaliyani and I am now basking in the numb afterglow as so many of you predicted. The bill didn't carry that much of a punch either East. 51 quid for the complete job. Very reasonable I thought.

Good luck with your MRI scans Sea Foot.

51 quid for a root canal?!!! Is that all? Holy Sh***! Or should I say Bite.

This is getting hilarious. All you guys posting your own medical updates. Don't think I'll be sharing my last medical 'procedure'....

JaneB   

Most of us, have dental repairs carried on a while you wait basis. Joe Jordan leaves his teeth with the surgery and picks them up when their fixed

Gary Cahill's teeth arrive on the field before he does. Lovely gnashers!

I'm having an op next week to remove my piles.

How nice of you to share that with us Nobly.

51 quid for a root canal?!!! Is that all? Holy Sh***! Or should I say Bite.This is getting hilarious. All you guys posting your own medical updates. Don't think I'll be sharing my last medical 'procedure'....

Now that's unfair and you no doubt demand equality?

How nice of you to share that with us Nobly.

Not really I just thought I'd get another ball rolling seeing as I can't be arsed to read or listen to any media right now.

I actually had to have an emergency circumcision last week. It was uncomfortable but to be honest it was no skin of my nose.

JaneB   

Now that's unfair and you no doubt demand equality?

Not on this occasion Pete! Hope your mouth is better now!

I actually learnt something today reading the dreaded Daily Fail , did you know that the fourth official in the infamous game where Wenger came into our technical area and pushed Mourinho was Jon Moss?

So leaving your technical area is a red card offence for Sylvio Lauro and shouting at the ref is a red card offence for Jose Mourinho but leaving your technical area and physically attacking the opposition manager is just an arm around the shoulder job?

Impartiality pfft.

That is a classic. I'm sure that won't have escaped Jose's attention. However if he mention's it all hell will break loose.

Maybe the FA should construct some old fashioned stocks. Every time Jose highlights or mentions a bad decisions they can padlock him in their for a week and let anyone who fancies it ( the media, Jo Public, Arsne Wenger, members of this forum) to throw rotten fruit in his face. I'm sure the nation would feel a huge sense of relief and satisfaction.