• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

As long as he keeps abusing officials, the fines will keep flowing. They might as well pay his wages straight to the FA.

He seems to despise referees with every fibre of his being. Perhaps the only way to prevent him berating them is to wear one of those gimp masks with the mouth zipped up firmly.

Then again Id sure he would improvise and abuse them via signal flags, hand signs, morse code......

As long as he keeps abusing officials, the fines will keep flowing. They might as well pay his wages straight to the FA.

He seems to despise referees with every fibre of his being. Perhaps the only way to prevent him berating them is to wear one of those gimp masks with the mouth zipped up firmly.

Then again Id sure he would improvise and abuse them via signal flags, hand signs, morse code......

Depends what you mean by abusing. I think he can be disrespectful to refs and even question their integrity. In my opinion he has every right to be suspicious of them. Whether he should just keep it to himself is the bit that I have problems with because I don't think anybody in this world (particularly in the football world) is beyond suspicion/questioning or reproach. That role is normally taken on by the media..... and therein lies the problem. We have no one, literally no one who will stand up and say "hang on a minute, is this all kosher?". I think I agree that Jose is the wrong person to do it but in the absence of anyone else.....

Back to the abuse thing. I think I define it as the way Steve Maclaren confronted the ref at the weekend. Right in his face, really aggressive and it looked really abusive. No doubt the FA has already placed that incident in the round file. It really is that easy to find stuff.

Ruudboy   

Not really I just thought I'd get another ball rolling seeing as I can't be arsed to read or listen to any media right now.

I actually had to have an emergency circumcision last week. It was uncomfortable but to be honest it was no skin of my nose.

Just a snip off the old c**k, eh? The unkindest cut of all. Well, that's one more looking sheepish during certain chants ...

Galol   

Depends what you mean by abusing. I think he can be disrespectful to refs and even question their integrity. In my opinion he has every right to be suspicious of them.

Alas, Mourinho is not merely "suspicious" of refs, he's morbidly suspiciously of refs.

7 yellow cards is ridiciulous, but for me the refs aren't the problem. It's the inconsistency of the FA's rulings that is the real issue. How they can turn a blind eye to the actions of other teams' players and managers, overturn their punishments but continue their trigger happy rulings on Chelsea is beyond comprehension, and I'm not surprised Jose is losing patience with them and their staff. Bad enough having the media trolling him.

7 yellow cards is ridiciulous, but for me the refs aren't the problem. It's the inconsistency of the FA's rulings that is the real issue. How they can turn a blind eye to the actions of other teams' players and managers, overturn their punishments but continue their trigger happy rulings on Chelsea is beyond comprehension, and I'm not surprised Jose is losing patience with them and their staff. Bad enough having the media trolling him.

And people wonder why he's in a bad mood. Decisions from refs and FA rulings are intrinsically linked though.

Continuing the medical/hospital theme, I'm waiting for an appoinment to have a TURP: anyone here experienced it? (This question is aimed at those of you who remember back in the day when Jimmy Greaves played for us: you'd probably have to be at least that old to have had the procedure!).

Not really I just thought I'd get another ball rolling seeing as I can't be arsed to read or listen to any media right now.

I actually had to have an emergency circumcision last week. It was uncomfortable but to be honest it was no skin of my nose.

Dear oh dear

Not on this occasion Pete! Hope your mouth is better now!

Ta ever so. Yep, back to normal thanks, just in time for a drive to Italy starting on Friday.

JaneB   

Ta ever so. Yep, back to normal thanks, just in time for a drive to Italy starting on Friday.

Buon Viaggio!