• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Ham   

Buon Viaggio!

Wasn't he a Sampdoria left back?

Edited by Ham

In a photo-spread normally reserved for Big Teams enjoying Cup Final victories the Faily Excess devotes almost two pages to Loserpool's stunning 1-0 victory over Bournemouth. This gives us a useful foretaste of what might appear in this Sunday's paper should the unthinkable happen at the weekend.

Meanwhile Moany W**ks seems to have been given the new Exces Sports Dross desk role of permanent Mourinho baiter. Dear W***s I appreciate you probably fail to see the irony of being a talentless hack with no competition from equally poor colleagues scrawling rubbish about someone who works in a performance and results based industry but those of us who aren't fortunate enough to get paid to make stuff up with no basis in truth do.

Also great to see Greg Dyke championing a full investigation into the selection of the 2018 WC's preferred bidder. Hopefully we can then have an investigation into what some cynics might see as the FAs attempts to get the EPL title awarded to their preferred winner.

In a photo-spread normally reserved for Big Teams enjoying Cup Final victories the Faily Excess devotes almost two pages to Loserpool's stunning 1-0 victory over Bournemouth. This gives us a useful foretaste of what might appear in this Sunday's paper should the unthinkable happen at the weekend.

Meanwhile Moany W**ks seems to have been given the new Exces Sports Dross desk role of permanent Mourinho baiter. Dear W***s I appreciate you probably fail to see the irony of being a talentless hack with no competition from equally poor colleagues scrawling rubbish about someone who works in a performance and results based industry but those of us who aren't fortunate enough to get paid to make stuff up with no basis in truth do.

Also great to see Greg Dyke championing a full investigation into the selection of the 2018 WC's preferred bidder. Hopefully we can then have an investigation into what some cynics might see as the FAs attempts to get the EPL title awarded to their preferred winner.

You read my mind Duffo. The FA now knows what it feels like to be robbed of something. Not nice is it Mr Dyke? And it will be a double whammy for them if Jose gets the push because how are they gonna claw back all that money without regularly raiding Jose's wage packet?

Greg Dyke is a buffoon who can barely put together a coherent sentence without sounding like someones mad uncle. Blatter, Platini, Dyke .... what's the difference between these power hungry old men with their snouts in the trough. The last line of George Orwell's 'Animal Farm' comes to mind. The farm animals are looking through the window of the Farm house and the ruling pigs are playing cards with one another and morphing into the same thing: "and the animals looked from pig to man and man to pig and there was no difference".

Edited by NoblyBobly

You read my mind Duffo. The FA now knows what it feels like to be robbed of something. Not nice is it Mr Dyke? And it will be a double whammy for them if Jose gets the push because how are they gonna claw back all that money without regularly raiding Jose's wage packet?

Greg Dyke is a buffoon who can barely put together a coherent sentence without sounding like someones mad uncle. Blatter, Platini, Dyke .... what's the difference between these power hungry old men with their snouts in the trough. The last line of George Orwell's 'Animal Farm' comes to mind. The farm animals are looking through the window of the Farm house and the ruling pigs are playing cards with one another and morphing into the same thing: "and the animals looked from pig to man and man to pig and there was no difference".

Expertly put Mr Bobly. In my opinion if Dyke had any less class he'd be Alan Yentob and if Yentob had any less class he'd be one of his former employees. And I'll leave that train of thought right there before I self combust.

JaneB   

Continuing the medical/hospital theme, I'm waiting for an appoinment to have a TURP: anyone here experienced it? (This question is aimed at those of you who remember back in the day when Jimmy Greaves played for us: you'd probably have to be at least that old to have had the procedure!).

I'm so nosey I had to google TURP and unsurprisingly I haven't experienced it. Hope it does the trick though :)

Sea foot   

Aghhh yabugga. I just googled it, don't like the sound of that.

JaneB   

This has probably been mentioned before but tonight I see we have Class of 92 on BBC One featuring amongst others Ryan Giggs. This follows fast on the heels of that hour Gary Lineker spent with Wayne Rooney and family which in turn followed Nick Robinson's interview with SAF.

Perfect example of selective memory and rank hypocrisy amongst other things.

This has probably been mentioned before but tonight I see we have Class of 92 on BBC One featuring amongst others Ryan Giggs. This follows fast on the heels of that hour Gary Lineker spent with Wayne Rooney and family which in turn followed Nick Robinson's interview with SAF.Perfect example of selective memory and rank hypocrisy amongst other things.

Good point well made Jane and as Gill said a couple of seasons ago, Man United is an important part of the EPL brand.

Good point well made Jane and as Gill said a couple of seasons ago, Man United is an important part of the EPL brand.

My bad - as they say these days. I meant Scudamore not Gill.

JaneB   

Thank you. Praise indeed!

David Gill! You see, even you're obsessed with Man U!