• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Expertly put Mr Bobly. In my opinion if Dyke had any less class he'd be Alan Yentob and if Yentob had any less class he'd be one of his former employees. And I'll leave that train of thought right there before I self combust.

Yentob's really good I think. Excellent programme only this week with Howard Jacobson.

Why is he relevant to whatever point you're trying to make anyway?

Ham   

Yentob's really good I think. Excellent programme only this week with Howard Jacobson.

Why is he relevant to whatever point you're trying to make anyway?

Both ex DGs at the BBC?

Daily mail trying to fit as many negative Chelsea stories into their crappy website as possible all the other rags full of Joses and evas issues, meanwhile all is Rosy for Klopps rejuvenated smilers. Usually the media have to invent a story to demoralise us before we play 'their boys' but this time they got it on a plate. Hope we stuff em with a goal that's massively offside via Costas hand whilst his other is pulling skirtels shorts down :-)

Daily mail trying to fit as many negative Chelsea stories into their crappy website as possible all the other rags full of Joses and evas issues, meanwhile all is Rosy for Klopps rejuvenated smilers. Usually the media have to invent a story to demoralise us before we play 'their boys' but this time they got it on a plate. Hope we stuff em with a goal that's massively offside via Costas hand whilst his other is pulling skirtels shorts down :-)

Oh yes the timing of the Eva thing is no coincidence. The game that can make or break Jose. Our biggest game of the season so far and two days before it ........

So so predictable. I hope for Eva sake she hasn't got any nasty skeletons in her cupboard because if she's planning on legal action lots of things may come out.

You mean like sleeping with fellow employees...doesn't quite fit with the doe eyed innocent that the modern suffragette movement have been championing does it.

If she has had relations with one or more members of our squad I would be very disappointed in her as a professional doctor charged with looking after the welfare/health of the team.

As for the footballers...... I hate to say it but they were just being footballers with their brains between their legs. I expected more of her... much more (if the rumors are true).

Holymoly   

This has probably been mentioned before but tonight I see we have Class of 92 on BBC One featuring amongst others Ryan Giggs. This follows fast on the heels of that hour Gary Lineker spent with Wayne Rooney and family which in turn followed Nick Robinson's interview with SAF.

Perfect example of selective memory and rank hypocrisy amongst other things.

To be fair I quite enjoyed it. Add to that what with the hatred I felt for the Neville Brothers (no not the 80s funk group) when they were playing I have to say that they seem entirely personable in "real" life. Annoying really.

To be fair I quite enjoyed it. Add to that what with the hatred I felt for the Neville Brothers (no not the 80s funk group) when they were playing I have to say that they seem entirely personable in "real" life. Annoying really.

United were the only club that reacted to Chelsea in the noughties. They raised their game, everyone else whinged.

You mean like sleeping with fellow employees...doesn't quite fit with the doe eyed innocent that the modern suffragette movement have been championing does it.

If she wasn't raped or claiming to be its no more of a story than a jorno sleeping with his colleagues

cam4blue   

If she wasn't raped or claiming to be its no more of a story than a jorno sleeping with his colleagues

It would technically be a doctor sleeping with a patient. She could be struck off (although it would be unlikely under the circumstances she was employed).

Saying that, the club would probably be more interested in something like that not coming out than her. She is clearly (IMO) gearing up for a shot at "celebrity" rather than a return to medicine, and stuff like that wouldn't harm her at all in that venture. The club on the other hand probably wouldn't want their name being dragged through the mud and would much prefer that their dirty laundry not be aired in full view of the baying press.

If it is true (and I have no reason to believe that it is, other than some tittle-tattle here and there and a story in the Sun that should be as well regarded as that "newspaper" is in general), then letting it out into the public domain via a tribunal is a bargaining chip that she would be using, not the club. IMO.