• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Yentob's really good I think. Excellent programme only this week with Howard Jacobson.

Why is he relevant to whatever point you're trying to make anyway?

Why don't you ignore posters who clearly don't value your opinion on the colour of orange juice. Click.

Why don't you ignore posters who clearly don't value your opinion on the colour of orange juice. Click.

And who might they be with the exception of the over inflated ego which is the sum total of yourself?

If you don't want people to read your posts and then reply to them then don't contribute. This is a forum you see. That's how it works, one person posts and then others can reply. Of course, if you feel insecure about that, then I can see how that might be a problem for you. Hey, but stick at it. You just might actually be able to hold,your end up one day.

If she wasn't raped or claiming to be its no more of a story than a jorno sleeping with his colleagues

Indeed.

And who might they be with the exception of the over inflated ego which is the sum total of yourself?

If you don't want people to read your posts and then reply to them then don't contribute. This is a forum you see. That's how it works, one person posts and then others can reply. Of course, if you feel insecure about that, then I can see how that might be a problem for you. Hey, but stick at it. You just might actually be able to hold,your end up one day.

Dear Mr Robbo. You're on ignore you self loathing left wing windbag. Shame you and your thought police won't give other board members the same courtesy. You won't shut me down so don't bother trying.

My word the Mail and the Express are absolutely salivating at the possibility of a Mourinho exit and a Chelsea loss (in that order).

Time to batten down the hatches.

Dear Mr Robbo. You're on ignore you self loathing left wing windbag. Shame you and your thought police won't give other board members the same courtesy. You won't shut me down so don't bother trying.

Pathetic stuff indeed. I don't want to shut anyone down. Much more your game than mine.

Your reference to the former BBC DGs was political in nature, which in itself is supposed to be off limits on the forum. Seeing as how it was allowed to stand, I saw fit to counter it, as I did on the previous occasion when you'd made a similar comment. That's not an attempt to "shut you down", it's merely a response to the comment you made. The only person shutting anyone down is you, with your juvenile decision to put me on ignore.

As for "self-loathing"? I don't know where you get that assumption from. It's completely groundless verbiage, like so many other of your mouthy prejudices.

Edited by PeteRobbo

I heard a comment on the Sunday supplement this morning saying that Klopp was constantly shouting and harassing the forth official yesterday, I haven't seen any of that being highlighted

I heard a comment on the Sunday supplement this morning saying that Klopp was constantly shouting and harassing the forth official yesterday, I haven't seen any of that being highlighted

I think the only person to raise that issue was JM , and he was apparently told , by the fourth official , to "shut up or I'll send you off".

it's one rule for us and another rule for whoever we're playing and its beyond a joke now.

I think the only person to raise that issue was JM , and he was apparently told , by the fourth official , to "shut up or I'll send you off".

it's one rule for us and another rule for whoever we're playing and its beyond a joke now.

Out of all the thousands of words and quotes this claim from Jose resonating with me like no other. And I watched him closely when he said it and I'm not a lie detector but I reckon he was telling the truth.

This is an insight into the mindset of officials. While one manager is gobbing off at officials (unhindered) the other manager who draws attention to it is insulted and treated with utter disdain. It is an organisation (FA and employees) so confident in itself that it feels it can pretty much get away with anything it wants. It can blatantly bend the rules, it can be openly biased, it can be insulting and unprofessional, it can influence (yes influence) the results of games. And why can they do all this....because no fekker out there in the media or anywhere else gives a shitte.

No one can fine me 50k so I'm gonna say it. Right now our FA has no more credibility than FIFA. The refs and officials have been and manipulated to the point that they think what they are doing is right and normal. In other words they are bent. Mr Blatter is just shrugging his shoulders right now and saying "so what". Greg Dyke is pretty much doing the same. If there's a brave journo out there who can take the flack and threat of litigation, please please go for it. At least you will be able to look yourself in the mirror.