• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

It was mentioned on the BBC match thread on Saturday but of course (given their Liverpool sympathies) made to sound along these lines ' and Jurgen Klopp is building up quite a relationship with fourth official Lee Mason'

Moany *anks is at his underperforming best in the Excess using the old "a source close to Abramovich said"... The rest of the piece is a generic cut-out-and keep for the Chelsea haters. Even when we are such easy targets for criticism he can't manage something original or insightful. I wish I'd got a job on the Excess instead of working for a living... No scrub that I have some self respect.

Moany *anks is at his underperforming best in the Excess using the old "a source close to Abramovich said"... The rest of the piece is a generic cut-out-and keep for the Chelsea haters. Even when we are such easy targets for criticism he can't manage something original or insightful. I wish I'd got a job on the Excess instead of working for a living... No scrub that I have some self respect.

Another dead body to be found floating in the Thames tomorrow then.

(for serious fans of the Sopranos only )

Big ***** is a fish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo6cNQwN6LQ

I'm amazed none of the papers have considered Joses fathers health as part of the reason behind all this. They must be aware, the info is freely available on his Website I think they are so enjoying the chance to get him back for running rings round them last season to care

I find this from the BBC utterly appalling, how they can justify this drivel as newsworthy is beyond me, but I have to admit that Piers Morgan has gone up slighlty in my estimation.

I find this from the BBC utterly appalling, how they can justify this drivel as newsworthy is beyond me, but I have to admit that Piers Morgan has gone up slighlty in my estimation.

I'm with you in feeling a bit dirty for respecting a Chelsea related quote from Piers Morgan.

The BBC hasn't been a quality sports (or debateably news) outlet for some time now, they aren't impartial (too many ex Liverpool players) are unbelievably PC which has also reduced them to playing to the audience like some sort of gossipy aunt like with this. Its bad enough having to endure their cheap tweet digs on their match feeds (Lineker and Crooks especially) and their Voice of Merseyside chief sports writer Mcnulty. but you also get their unsubtle editing of MOTD-even the title sequence for the 50 years of got lots of historic looking footage of their favoured clubs then we get a blink or you miss it of Eden Hazard. As an Ex pat I gave up on the BBC years ago as I was at first exposed to it as the only available English speaking news channel.

Edited by fillerywhereru

Daily Fail today , has a photo of the Liverpool Halloween fancy dress party, apart from the fact that Martin Skrtl appears to not have joined in , Alberto Moreno is shown "blacked up" .

Not a word.

Nothing.

I suggest John Terry goes as Bill Cosby next time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3299994/Liverpool-FC-scream-spooking-Chelsea-Jurgen-Klopp-s-mon-stars-cap-frighteningly-good-Halloween-weekend.html

incredible how differently we are treated