• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

I find this from the BBC utterly appalling, how they can justify this drivel as newsworthy is beyond me, but I have to admit that Piers Morgan has gone up slighlty in my estimation.

I don't ever read the BBC sports website now days so had not seen this. I am shocked by that, I can't believe the BBC would allow something of that nature, it's literally an article taking the absolute p*ss out of a specific football club. How can they justify that?

Can you imagine a similar article written about the scousers when they blew their shot at the premiership a couple of years back, with quotes from fans mocking them? It would never happen.

That's really low of the BBC.

Holymoly   

I think we all need to stop whining, it only adds fuel for the media.

The only thing that will stop it is if the players and coaching staff stop acting like kids themselves and get on and start playing like professionals.

Over to you Jose et al.

Yes perhaps youre right, its 2015 after all we can't march down to Wood Lane and Fleet Street and torch the annoying wotsits anymore so yet dignified silence it is

Paul1970   

Daily Fail today , has a photo of the Liverpool Halloween fancy dress party, apart from the fact that Martin Skrtl appears to not have joined in , Alberto Moreno is shown "blacked up" .

Not a word.

Nothing.

I suggest John Terry goes as Bill Cosby next time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3299994/Liverpool-FC-scream-spooking-Chelsea-Jurgen-Klopp-s-mon-stars-cap-frighteningly-good-Halloween-weekend.html

it`s a mask....not blacking up

Spot on. They have always produced top quality costumed period historical drama which should come in handy if they want to do some original programming around a successful Liverpool or Arsenal team.

I think we all need to stop whining, it only adds fuel for the media.

The only thing that will stop it is if the players and coaching staff stop acting like kids themselves and get on and start playing like professionals.

Over to you Jose et al.

I'm afraid so. The only way to shut them the **** up is to win matches.

I'm afraid so. The only way to shut them the **** up is to win matches.

In the bigger scheme of things, "winning matches" is what got us here in the first place.

In the bigger scheme of things, "winning matches" is what got us here in the first place.

hitting the jackpot with roman and buggering up the red 3 cabal is what got us here!, winning trophies at a better rate than our north london noisy neighbours and those scouse fools just makes them froth at the mouth, then once old ferguson retired and moyes presided over their fall from grace then they were out for even more blood than usual especially after jose chose us over utd.

How man city get away with it I dont know mind, id imagine if everton were took over by a billionaire they would get a free pass too.

Edited by strong centreback

How man city get away with it I dont know.

The fear of being called anti Islamic shuts down any possible negative comment.

Glad to hear THE Pat Nevin defending our corner against the twin vermin assault on 5 live. Green and dalglish putting the boot in with glee.

The BBC have been made to look a bit amateurish over this, they took a massive gamble in speculating over a rogue player and with Savages credentials being mullered by our captain. Add to that their man repeating third season title tattle without checking his facts and Jose asking had he checked google and I think their football reporting credentials are serious undermined. They've just joined the pack with this one mind you in reality they've been part of the pack for years